Scumhunter's Speed - Day 3 (Complete)

Like if you look back I was only scum reading cats as a potential scum partner for MS

Yea, Andre I’m sorry . I apologise, not in the sense that I think I was wrong about you being so inflexable at time. I do think you need to loosen up your thinking and allow for bad play more.

But I apologise that I thought you were or would blame everyone else.
You do, but you are as hard on and blame yourself as much.
So it is just your way.

My play this game was that I was very stressed anxiety ridden about my new job.
However sayng that.
I don’t think I played incredably bad.

It was just the Nannook vote that fucked it all up.
And it was just an impulse lack of concentration vote.

After the DS thing with, don’t lynch me, count the votes, I should have been paying more attention.
But then I think we started talking about it being pluraity rather than majority and I got slack and voted when I should not have.

But that was only one vote, the lynched happened and I appalled by my play.
I tried to explain that, but of course it comes across as scummy.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is right that Andres is getting so much blame. This game was just really difficult for town. The scumteam rand was also very unbalanced.

“Being flexible” and “being open to more world views” would not have helped. We would just play around it. I don’t think any player on the town is as fault here except VUN, who wasn’t trying at all. Everyone played well, in fact, I think Andres played the best out of town, he was the only one that was unlynchable, but the problem is that the odds were heavily stacked against town.

DS’s best play in the game wasn’t “catching me”, I’d say, but the fact that he pushed so hard to defend himself from being mislynched. I think it made Day 2 more challenging for me than I thought it would be. If everyone played like that to defend themselves, scums in many games would have a much harder job mislynching people.

Cats had a lack of time but while he was around he made a good impact. His posts were impactful every time he did so and they were logical. If he had more time the game would certainly be a lot more interesting.

Anyway, I believe that this game is just an outlier and people shouldn’t feel too bad about themselves just because the opponents won. It is an unusual anomaly in the variance of mafia games and I am sure that you guys would do well in a different game with these skills. After all, everyone above was town in Dengeki Bunko and did a fantastic job as town!

I don’t think the setup left much room for town counterplay, and when the stats are now 1 Town win to 9 Town Losses, then it is clearly and definitely a dangerous malfunctioning product that should be returned to the factory.

1 Like

Yeah no ones trying to blame anyone I don’t think, just kinda voicing our thoughts for any game when we may possibly be town together again- this is a learning experience

And btw, I give y’all props because I don’t often get mislynched. You both did well

I thought erika and ds were bussing d1. I thought andres/cats were town for sure. That’s about all I got from 10 min of reading