Scumhunter's Speed - Day 3 (Complete)

This also seems somehow not SvS but i think this could be a distance since cats never put a vote there, not really sure about what this means (but its their 3rd scumread and its weird for a confused person)

Yeah andres metal not SvS

When you gamesolve d1 lol

That wasnt meant to be a reply lol

Since metal/vun is not really likely, there is at least 1 scum between andres and cats
the post I misreplied also leads me to think its not metal/vun
It would be good if andres and cats voted each other since one is confirmed scum to other

Iā€™ll be still reading to who to hammer and who is their partner, it is probably cats though, i still dont know their partner

Thanks for arriving to where I am at.

1 Like

who would you vote between 2 of them?

Iā€™d rather vote VUN here, itā€™s the best option.

when 2 people read each other scum by meta, it is usually TvS which makes the cross vote more comfortable to me
@Andresvmb
@catspurr

Meh, idk if vun does this to their wolfmates, it didnt really give much pressure

why did you reversed from your andre scumread?

LEts not forget this

Cats/metal
Cats/vun
Andres/vun

if it is bottomest one its gg for scum, however I dont think its true

I think we can lynch both teams when we flip 1 scum
So maybe vun and cats should vote each other?

@very_unique_name what do you think?

As said earlier I think itā€™s cats + MS/you

If you think its cats then vote them

Meh, vun did not vote cats last day ( when he was cw to his townread wagon) and dissappeared when I said vote cats, its most likely just cat and vun lol

Iā€™m actually willing to do this.

I donā€™t really have an issue with how the game progresses beyond the time that Cats is lynched, actually. Since, even if Iā€™m wrong about say VUN or MS now, by lynching Scum correctly here you are left with a 3v1 for Town and have some more flexibility than the current situation. And then I can spend time really looking at the voting and the arguments made and make up my mind.