Role PM: The Rock Groupies (Completely Unoriginal Mafia)

I’ve missed the both of you so much you don’t even know

Btw cabd this May come across as sensitive to you, but RC (yes, him, he’s disillusioned with the site too, okay) accused you of cheating back at mafiascum, is that true? I honestly don’t care, since I’m a banned user, but I am indeed rather curious regarding this matter.

If you want, you can don’t confirm or deny, but tell me via PM? It’s more of curiosity sake than anything. And of course you can trust me ^^

He accused all of us of cheating.

If I was gonna cheat, i’d have picked somebody more worth catching as scum to do it on.

Egos, etc.

Site mods literally investigated all of our chat logs and ruled nothing happened but he’ll never change his mind.

But that’s in the past; he’s not even that important of a person in our lives.

He can be hurt about it all he wants; my integrity is still right here.

The site mods fail often, especially in this new age. That’s not a straight answer cabd! xD

I’ll take your word for it though

Straight answer is obviously:

“No, we didn’t cheat, we tried a really stupid gambit, and it worked and RC’s panic sold us to follow through on it”

But in the end the answer doesn’t matter because god himself could literally come down from heaven and proclaim our innocence, and RC wouldn’t accept it.

Can’t reason him out of a position he didn’t reason himself into.

Okay!! I’ll believe you then. Not something I wanted to press anyway, just wanted that question out of the way. My opinion of you wouldn’t have changed if you answered yes btw, but I’ve got my answer

Times are bad on that site. But luckily we have here. And I’m sooo glad to play with you two again!!! :smile:

Do you not use discord? I don’t see. You on the mafia451 server. Do you know we have a forum server?

God it pisses me off that this shit is still run through the rumor mill 6 months later.

Sorry to start our conversation out with such an achey topic, it really was the first question I wanted to ask considering how strongly RC feels about it. He is my friend after all, but so are you!

Ask me anything!

I’ll ask ffery this: how much does it cost to run this server and who foots the bill?

We have some projections for how much it will cost in 2018, but it depends on how fast we grow, basically. Right now, the server rental is comparable to what I pay for my tiny blog website.

Elli, Chess and I plan on sharing the costs for now.

Aww that’s so sweet <3

If all goes well though, this site WILL grow. I mean, that’s the best case scenario. Then I am going to wonder about who’s gonna foot the bill. Is it going to be run entirely by donations, or one generous admin (or forum member) sponsoring our website?

I’m sure you guys will figure something out, but you guys can try making that info public in the future so that. Everyone can help out!

We’ll know more in the next month or so, I’m sure. Right now, we’re working to get the site in shape for a larger membership and more games running at once.

If you guys need me for mod things, please tag me in the post. Just to be sure I don’t miss it.

So, who is smilodon? Hi! Where are you from? I’ve never seen you around before. Are you an alt?

Smilodon is a friend of mine! We used to play mafia back in the day. Not an alt and not an MS player.

Back in the day? Face to face mafia?

No, forum mafia before I joined MS. Short game days, plurality lynch rules, etc.

Wow, things back then are really different from now, even on MS, to say the least!

Welcome!

Hope you can keep up with us :wink: