Role PM: The Rock Groupies (Completely Unoriginal Mafia)

I may or may not be good enough to fake a townslip.

Cabd is good enough, though, and I’m coach-able, so.

Only 2 scum in the game, it’s entirely possible this could be a masonry, but less OP cos not conftown

Cabd kinda lost his thunder even before I got banned from ms.net, so.

We’ll see

I’ve missed you ffery!!

I’m assuming 3 neighborhoods, with one being all town.

I’ve missed you so much that I WANT to locktown you straight off so we can work together again

Really? An all hood game? Hmm. Let’s wait for the others to claim that’s before jumping into any theories

I tend to get all the luck with all town hoods. Don’t ask me why

How do we turn on notifications such that we always get notified if this cool PT gets s reply?

I really like how this site handles live reply’s. No more p editing shit. Good work!

1 Like

Bottom of the thread, you’ll see what your notification status is. Click that button to see other options.

1 Like

We’re nonconsecutive hood vigs

A pretty powerful role if you ask me

I lost my thunder mostly because my heart’s missing from the site.

This is a different site, which means a different way of playing is okay, etc.

Okay! Looking forward to seeing you cabd!!

No problem, you may have lost your thunder but the site lost its heart… and it’s balls.

Fully understandable

Also, you guys …may… have to sign in future. Not easily distinguishable posts

We’re probably not going to sign posts. I think we’ll be distinguishable based on ambient snark, though.

Boo. Refusal to sign hydra posts results in higher misread, and therefore mislynch rates. But y’all are good enough to already know this

I’ve been declining to blanket sign hydra posts since 2013.

When I feel like it matters and there’s any doubt about who the author is, I usually make it clear who’s posting.

If you’re not sure, you can always ask.

It’s whatever.

I know on MS we sometimes intentioanlly tried to sync up our styles to make it unclear who made each post.

I’m not sure i have the time these days for that sort of effort.

Job+Marriage+Cat+Life = RIP Free Time

And yeah. This software is pretty powerful but it certainly takes some getting used to.

My homesite was actually one of the first to use this software.

Yeah buddy a lot has happened since the old days … when you DIDNT have job + marriage + cat?? + life
:3

To say the least. But here we are in a new brave universe.

Any particular reason you think ffery wasn’t coached?

I didn’t say that. I just don’t want to think about it for now. Y’all can obvtown when town so I can confirm your alignments later in the game. It’s not urgent and I’d honestly like to catch up with you guys like a reunion and talk about off topic stuff for a bit in this cool hood anyway