Ranked Vengeful (Developing a rating system based on per game player ranking) Discussion

Or lolgambits

Also vote town d1, win is also possible

they obviously finish behind the town who voted mafia and there’s no other case

Is it though?

vm evals every formal vote so its different

It’s possible, but would never happen in practice.

What Scum busses the Godfather? Idiotic.

gambits!

Uh

If you are NK’d, then that should be a point for you being a good player, right? You were the best NightKill option because you posed the biggest threat to Mafia.

I kind of agree. Since when does Mafia kill the least threatening player?

Getting killed as VT should be plus. Getting killed as PR should be null.

I suppose this is true. Particularly if you vote the Godfather and then forget about the deadline.

Though I would be pissed as Scum.

Reminds me of that time StarV dropped an early vote on a Partner and never moved it, and was lynched later anyway.

I mean I guess in theory the person who isn’t NKed is taking the bigger risk because their score drops a lot if they fuck up d2

so if the worst you do is lynch scum d1 and get NKed well.

although, if you vote town d1 and then get NKed you got tossed hahah

Moot here, pr’s add a layer of complexity which we’ll develop in after vengeful/mountainous work.

we do not view getting nk as a plus, I (and the current system) argues that someone who can make themselves seem “less threatening” (not getting nk’d) while still correspondingly acting correctly (voting scum) is “better” than someone who makes themselves “more threatening” and loses influence by dying. Like I said earlier it makes the implicit hedging explicit (town and mafia are NOT scored in a vacuum at any point).

Wow elli u suck at mafia