Ranked 5v2

The more I think about them, the less I want to play this sort of game. It’s like Guns and Roses made into Ranked - with those games ending N1 like both times for a reason.

Even if you manage not to make yourself target #1, you’ll be TK’ed unless you’re obvious Town. And rightly so.

It’s a good sign for my solve that all the players I’m voting have not bothered to vote.

WOW

You see chess townreading me right?

This is different from a normal game how?

So you agree that Chess is Town and agree that GTacc is also likely Town? So why are you so bothered at my solve? I appear to be in yours and StarV’s, and you seem to think StarV is Town even though Chess is voting there.

It’s different in that you don’t get to enforce your POE D1, which opens you up to manipulation since you have yet to receive any information that could make you rethink your stance.

The reinforce is why. 1 1 3 is ideal

but if everyone votes 3+ ppl we’re gonna be hard pressed to not have at least 1 tie

Yeah I agree. That’s exactly what I’m saying. You are more often than not right, but you’re not getting any additional information to verify your stance or question it - you’re just gambling the game D1.

And since you could have a good Scum pass as Town D1 (I’m thinking of say Dan fooling Elli in a few games), your best bet is to TK what you may perceive as the stronger players.

Which is why I’ve come around on GTacc for example - his initial round of votes reflects a rational position from a Town POV.

I mean whatever, I’m fine with my solve for now and we can compare notes after the game is over.

Also, you can take back your condescension after realizing that the strategy you advocated for early is probably not optimal.

1 Like

I never take back my condescension

1 Like

VOTE: m2h
VOTE: Starv
VOTE: JakeTheWolfie
VOTE: Andresvmb

2 Likes

I will however add Jake back

I didn’t say Gtacc was likely town

So you can agree with only some of Chess’ reads, but not all (including the one he’s gambling the game on, theoretically), but I have to? Sounds like a double standard.

There was an error in the about ranked post about NK’s that has since been corrected - for clarity mafia have exactly one kill this setup, which is after the third player has died.

1 Like

Also, I’m guessing the 3 votes on the last day is not possible.