Ranked 5v2

Okay then. I’m fine with TK’ing both M2H and StarV, or just M2H, and trusting a Town core established by you and Nanook in agreement if M2H or StarV flips Scum, even if it doesn’t include me.

Or you can just flip me today and you all can eat bags of shit cookies for playing so poorly.

Of course you would have to establish said POE before the end of today, because I am assuming that if you’re both Town or one of you is Town, that you won’t be around tomorrow.

@Nanook @chesskid3 do you guys have any reaction?

@GTacc are you going to answer my question outside of just plainly stating that you don’t TR me?

Andres do you honestly think that we’d be able to kill four people today (or even three in all likelihood), no matter how much me and chess might say “TAKE THE RISK YOU COWARDS” or whatever it’s realistically not going to happen

Rude but also sassy.

I’ll allow it!

Sorry we don’t have reactions, just likes

Tell elli or key you want them!

When did I say that we needed to TK 4 people today? You’re not even bothering to read my proposal…

What? No. This is not what I was saying.

So what were you saying then?

Meowner

Imagine it was in response only to this, especially the emphasized part

Alright you guys are being intentionally obtuse I still don’t know why and there’s a lot of passive game throwing going on.

Theres still 18 hours

I think I’m done trying for now. If you just want to argue that there’s a lot of time still left when nobody seems to care then be my guest.

I mean i don’t wanna argue

When do you ever not want to argue?

1 Like

Yeah, I was considering changing, my posting time is just limited due to renovations and it’s not EOD yet.

When he’s scum