Ranked 5v2

Why are you so insistent that I be in your solve?

I’m not explaining myself like 10 times. Just read man.

What does this mean? Don’t people with most tied votes at EoD die anyway, why explictly say if tied all die? Do 4 people with most votes die but if that’s the case, how can a 1 person die? Do they have to be over majority to be voted out?

Majority is explicitly not mentioned. So I really do think he means all die, but then the artificial limitation at 4 is weird.

1 Like

You could manufacture a situation where 1 player is kept alive and everybody votes to eliminate everyone else, so I’m going to assume that the cap will be enforced, and Scum will get to decide. Otherwise this is just too easily gamed.

No you have to agree with his read on me specifically

Yeah I’m going to pass on that.

Sorry this merits some clarification, if players have n votes on a given day and there are > n tied at the end of the day, mafia can select the order the deaths happen in and use any abilities when appropriate (in this case a kill after the third player has died). If they’re winning at some point in the stream they win the game.

Editing this into the OP + general case into the overall post.

You really should tho, he’s literally never gotten me wrong lolol

I’m just covering the marginal case. What I probably should be doing is replacing you with Chess in my solve to be honest - that way, if you’re behaving this way and you’re not both the Team (which is not out of the question but I’m not getting those vibes), then I can rely on your statement and still have a winning POE.

VOTE: M2H
VOTE: JaketheWolfie
VOTE: StarV
VOTE: Chesskid3

Why are you playing so scummy Andres

I am playing to win. I don’t know why you’re seeing that as playing as Scum.

My ability to direct the pool here is obviously already out the window. That’s clear. And I have 3 votes on me, and I’m going to guess that there’s probably 2 Town voting me. So yeah, I have every incentive to put 4 votes down and try and win myself as much ranking as possible. And if the Town wins great.

You are doi g exactly what m2h tried to do: Playing to win some far off future game, not this one. Stop that. That’s disrespectful to all of us here, to intentionally throw games to make it harder for us to read you and ultimately make the game harder for all of us.

Hahaha no. I’m not doing anything remotely similar to what M2H was doing. I’m playing exactly like I would as Town and putting all my thoughts out there.

1 Like

If certain people refuse to read me correctly that’s on them not on me.

And your thoughts lead me to the conclusion that, albiet very more subtler, you are either intentionally gamethrowing or scum.

Why is accusation leveled at me but no one else? I have multiples of the amount of posts as you have, and even if I wasn’t voting at all, this player list is headed to multiple TK’s D1. Everybody can see it. What’s worse for me personally, is that I’m all the way up there on votes. So you want me to do what, let myself die and not have any chance at a decent ranking? Why, so you feel better? No thanks.

If you were playing to win you’d have me lock cleared lolol