Ranked 2v7

In this hypothetical situation I’ve been “vibed”.

@MetalSonic you read the same game that @Andresvmb was referring to when alluding to me having a wide range. That was the ranked 1, 5 game. I can link it to you again if you’d like. Unless he’s referring to all the recent scum games where I got lynched day 1 or day 2. I don’t really think even @Andresvmb would suggest that this current game of mine would not be a wild aberration.

Which shows that when it’s ranked, you step it up. Not the reverse.

I realized I completely missed this post. To answer the question, I am not from US, Europe, or Australia, but English is my native language, however, I’ve learned from Ellibereth that there are some connotations in certain loaded words/cultural references. that I might miss.

I do step it up and I do hope that if I roll scum I actually will be able to play a game like this. I’m just challenging this notion that you somehow think that my current game is within my scum meta when I think that even you would suggest that it is not. If this was within my scum meta, chess and nanook prob would have scum read me. You have to accept that if you think I’m scum here, then I stepped it up BIG time. You can’t argue that this level of play is a norm for me as scum when it clearly is not.

1 Like

Ironically my heart attack comes from another source in this game.

2 Likes

I’m not arguing this is the norm - but you have to stop making it sound like this is completely unbelievable because it’s not. Constantly underselling and overselling the Town is the easiest way to make their mistakes look worse than they are. And it’s the way you’ve decided to approach Lylo I get it.

@MetalSonic what time zone are you in? I have to go to sleep soon I’m disturbing the dog and I have a long day tomorrow at work. I just want to make sure I’m around to answer anything else you have.

Okay I think I’m ready to vote.

Maybe I could do it. I hope I could. I just haven’t before.

The debate rn is whether:

I played a somewhat stronger-than-usual town game with a particularly decisive misread and you played a strong but within bounds scum game

or I played a completely bonkers scum game where town did all the dirty work for me and you completely shit the bed as town.

I think that I don’t know M2H’s scumrange and it may be entirely possible that he’s a scum prodigy. Also, his tunnelling on me was extremely scum motivated.

It’s not bonkers to let the Town partly self-destruct.

I think its the most reasonable position to suggest that we both played well but within reasonable bounds within our respective domain. My strong suit is town and I played a town game here that I am proud of. Even if you lynch me I still voted correctly 4 times and misvoted once. I made it to lylo. etc. Andres respectively played a strong scum game and managed to survive even though he got scum read by some influential players.

If you’re going to vote me then do it. It’s your eIo. if you want to educate yourself on my scum range ill link you as many games as you want to read, but andres would suggest that that doesn’t matter because this game has stakes which honestly is a fair contention to make.

It’s reasonable because it’s favorable to your POV. Shitting the bed seems to be my preferred way of playing Town.

Likewise you should consider what would be the most apt way to win the game from my perspective.

if Andres/Urist are T/T, why do I bring Andres when I know that you and him have strong trust. if you think im doing that to make you second guess yourself then thats fair I suppose. I essentially am in the same position today as you suggested yesterday that you would be in if urist lived.

I feel like bringing Urist and having me die completely blows up your game.

M2H-Urist-MS hypothetically leads to an M2H win if he’s scum because Urist votes you and you vote Urist. I am the decider in that world.

Urist had me lock town and sussed MS. MS had me as a strong town read and sussed Urist. If I’m scum why wouldn’t I do that.