Ranked 2v7

Urist was partially culpable yes, and I said as much, but I didn’t vote for Urist. I said I would never vote for Urist and I meant it.

And I meant it when I said I trusted MS and wouldn’t vote there. And I was correct.

Yeah you were correct. Unfortunately MS was not.

also you DIDN’T say that.

I’m considering voting Andres but M2H’s self preservation here is certainly raising my eyebrows.

:woman_shrugging:

This is clever. I have to admit. I have consistently TR MS and defended there throughout the game. My actions speak very loud.

that’s true. I didn’t want to lose to scum!urist. I also didn’t vote urist. I accepted the potential harm that might come to me if I didn’t vote urist and didn’t vote him anyways. That’s what trust is. I didn’t blindly trust him, I just trusted him.

Why are you using this argument against me then?

They do, but in f4 you were very much measuring what direction the wind was blowing.

No I wasn’t. That’s utterly false. You’re acting like I didn’t have Urist and you voting me.

It really boils down to “would Andres fork with me and my trust and pocket me because of Rank???”

Yeah we were voting you which is why I think your gambit of threatening to sacrifice yourself was an attempt to get me to switch onto urist, or maybe to swing the wagon onto MS.

MS do you have nothing to ask me?

You can continue to ascribe false motivation to my actions, but it doesn’t make it so.

having to tie wagon with urist put you in a precarious position that you wanted to avoid.

I find this exchange good.

Very foretelling.

Typically in LyLo I let the defendants do the arguing while I relook at the game.

I’ve been correct all past times except when one defendant is a flake and-or stupidly anti-town. Then I tend to award the win to the scum member who has been putting in a ton of effort.

This round is complicated by the fact of the trust issue but I think I can solve it.