Ranked 2v7

the wagon was tied without your vote, you’re saying it would have been better for you as scum to have nanook get lynched on a tied wagon with you than to vote him and make the wagon uneven.

Now I actually have to do work. CONGRATS M2H whatever your alignment you got your wish.

If I’m Scum what do I care? I was the other choice remember?

oh thank god.

Noooo.

Sorry man but in no world did I expect Urist to flip there.

4 correct votes and a misvote not bad.

RIP potato king.

And you thought I expected it? I really didn’t think I would make it this far.

I will plant little potato babies in his honor.

Anyway, just vote then. This makes me sad.

I guess we all should. He would appreciate that.

1 Like

If I vote here I will singlehandefly be responsible for winning or losing the game.

I’m going to be honest. If you had any faith in that tied wagons thing with the mystery door where you said that it was more reasonable to vote in the pair than to not then i hope that informs you this time.

andres!town there I would hope is sacrificing himself. at least, him not sacrificing himself after having a big fuss like he WOULD do it and having me tell him he should do it.

i also want to point out that andres most certainly would break any pact you have with him out of game to win a ranked game. he would expect you to understand that, as he is very competitive and he is not just going to throw a ranked game.

chess, nanook, urist all died voting andres. etc.

1 Like

i want you to take your time. I’m not going to just yell at you to make a snap decision. it seems like andres is dissapointed that you do seem to be taking your time. im not. i want you to have more information not less.

1 Like

of course im not going to act like im not under a huge stress too, so ig i can see how andres would want the decision to be over with as either alignment.

1 Like

I am very competitive. This is true. But why am I expected to sacrifice my ranking for others who have been constantly playing sub-optimally too and pushing me around? I put my trust in MS and that’s what I chose to do.

then why did you float the idea?

why even talk up the idea of saccing yourself if that was never on the menu.

I was serious. I didn’t just “float the idea”. I was going to do it. I knew that this could open up Pandora’s box. And here I’m about to be single handedly responsible for a Town loss I feel.