Ranked 2v7

It’s much easier to hide behind a complete tunnel and other people’s arguments. Then you can never be wrong.

its me looking at the gamestate and realizing hey, if m2h is scum that means that pure town wagons lynched through 3 members of a chess towncore one after the other while scum was offwagon three times in a row.

and what needs to be explained is that you said if GTacc flipped red then Nanook/Chess could be locked town. Then you lynched Nanook.

Except I didn’t lynch Nanook. Urist, MS and I did. And my vote wasn’t even technically necessary if Scum me didn’t want to vote there at all.

Yo what the actual fork.

I did NOT see that coming.

I could have stayed back and done nothing. Voted outside the wagon. Whatever. I have constantly been trying to make the best decision possible. I will continue to do so.

Okay whichever one of you is scum is playing an EXCELLENT game.

Hey MS. I did not expect to find myself here either. But here we are.

but you voted him and pushed him, you have to own that.

you said that chess couldn’t be wrong on nanook and then you manufactured a reason to vote him and participated in having him lynched.

I wish that I could have been on the receiving end of this compliment but alas.

@M2H you were tunnelling me all forking game. Why suddenly trust me to give me the hammer?

@Andresvmb You’re supposed to cross here.

I’m just saying that logically, pushing me for that vote is not reasonable. It’s not a position I ever needed to be in if I’m Scum. And this should be obvious.

because its not going to make the decision any easier to wait another 2 days to make the call.

This isn’t traditional Lylo. We all need to vote for the day to end. So hammers are only active if we all vote. That’s why I’m not forced to vote. Otherwise I agree I would have already.

But yeah I’ll do it. I trust you here.

VOTE: M2H

This is an awful spot to be considering that Andres is my friend and if he is scum here he is hugely pocketing me but if he is town we are going to break our trust bond. Yet M2H has been genuine all game but has been acting against town interests all game too. I never once imagined it would get to this situation so I am going to need more time to find my zen mode.

VOTE: Ellibereth