Ranked 2v7

same.

I decided to trust MetalSonic. I continue to put my faith there. If you donā€™t want to bother then donā€™t.

and the fact that im not accurate made me humble enough to sheep people that actually are accurate.

Itā€™s also a very effective place to hide behind unfortunately.

Itā€™s only an effective place to hide if you think I managed to slide on chess and nanook.

which again ive only had one good scum game in history, I had 1/5 as many posts, most of my post were one liners, I was flaky and indecisive, and nanook almost caught me out. KTS literally got me d1. chesskid iirc got me that game too.

I just want your explanation as to how you think this is my scum game other than that you have to think its my scum game because im voting you and youā€™re counting on MS still being in your pocket.

If Iā€™m being real I donā€™t think this is how you wanted to play this f3 at all which is making me think that my approach was wrong. I think you wanted to try to get me to push MS again and then hammer from there. then again, you had no choice who to bring so trying to think out how you wanted to play the f3 prob isnā€™t helpful.

This a tired defense though. You canā€™t always just say oh my Scum game sucks I canā€™t be Scum here. After all this is Ranked - I would imagine that, particularly if you want to keep playing and gaining ranking, that you would have given it an honest shot and tried hard. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m also convinced Iā€™m not being played by MS - because MS only came back for a few games and clearly doesnā€™t care all that much.

you used a similar defense against chesskid tho

so why was it a reasonable defense to say that your scum game wasnā€™t that good when chess said it, but not me say it.

:man_shrugging:

I think on objective grounds we can accept that the difference between your current game and your scum meta is not so great, and the gap if I played this game as scum and my usual scum meta is gigantic. so if it true that that defense isnā€™t valid in ranked games or games with high stakes, then why are you making that defense then?

Also why are you not explaining your Nanook transition?

I want @MetalSonic to make an informed decision here which is why im asking all these probing questions. If you donā€™t want him to have all the information then donā€™t answer them.

I said the exact reverse - I said that Chess was leaving me in the POE because he thinks my Scum game is semi-decent. Iā€™m not trying to defend myself by saying that my Scum game is awful (which is what youā€™re essentially saying). Iā€™m just saying that as Town I make a lot of mistakes, and so arguing that I couldnā€™t be in three mislynches in a row is just false. I have. Iā€™ve cost Town games. I play sub-optimally all the time.

What is there to explain? Nanook was TRā€™ing me until Chess said something. I was suspicious of that sudden switch. Iā€™ve been constantly pushed and kept around because Chess placed me in the POE. That feeling of being constantly persecuted puts you in the defensive and itā€™s a terrible place to be. If Iā€™ve played badly here itā€™s because of that.

I genuinely donā€™t think you are dumb enough as town to lynch two people in a chess town core and then try to lynch another in lylo after the other two already flipped town :man_shrugging:

I think youā€™re overestimating my Town game.

I also think itā€™s a very easy argument to make. Ah youā€™re not bad enough to make all those mistakes you must be Scum.

What Iā€™ve found is that Town are easier to identify when you expect them to constantly be bumbling around and be wrong. Not the other way around.