Ranked 2v7

My posts are timeless wisdom.

You have done ONE thing this game and have been doing that ONE thing barely well. That’s attempt to look town.

and you feel entitled to my town read because by some arbitrary metric you feel that @Urist has played an anti-town game when you literally told me how you think people should play as town and as mafia and chose to play as mafia.

Maybe listen to more of that wisdom and vote Urist with us and get your head out of your ash. You already said that you can’t read me in Kebap mafia. Still pursuing me this game like you’re the savior of mankind is just a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. :man_facepalming:t2:

Dude, I town read you and Andres and have done so since the beginning of the game. You’re the one who decided that MS is ScUm and decided to tunnel me the entire forking game. Literally everyone else disagreed but that didn’t stop you!

And that’s why you’re taken out of scum’s PoE. Literally a pawn and scum’s greatest asset.

sure because the urist vote will be the one to get it this time. it wasn’t starv or nanook, and you also didn’t seem to have any problem with mindlessly sheeping urist until your head was on the line but the urist vote is the vote that is going to end this wretched game.

1 Like

im not convinced that ive laid down more than one incorrect vote this game, and that might be my vote on andres because I was hoping that we could save nanook

Well to be fair I’ve said that it was between Nanook and Urist yesterday. Look at how Urist actually woke up and redirected the lynch to Nanook when his own head was on the line after Andres caught him. Everyone does that. It’s a normal thing.

But if it’s a vote between Nanook and Andres I vote Nanook every time.

Sucks that people lay down their votes in 15 minutes before deadline this game than discussing it like proper players but oh well.

This is the reason why Andres wants to self vote. There’s no talking you out of this.

again this isnt true nanook and chess literally repped my poe since eod day 2

Information has changed.

Oh and Nanook thinks I’m town, so, do you want to rep that too?

quote the post

you’re imploding metal sonic. your goal is to look townie remember. you’re failing at that.

Well sucks that they were all indirect but Nanook doesn’t really give reads anyway :man_shrugging:t2:

thats not a town read. im thinking you’re ignoring when he told me to back off because ms is already in the poe.

Yeah you’ve said I’ve failed at looking townie like a million times now.

But at the start of the game you’ve added a disclaimer that you fail at reading me.

Are you a robot? Because you can’t seem to fix your own bugs in your programming.

I remember that. At the end of the day he put Urist in the PoE as well.

im not trusting MY read on you. I’m trusting NANOOK AND CHESS’ read on you.

In this exchange.