Ranked 2v7

Oh i was also scum in 451 mafia

Oops yet another game where another player was screaming for my lyncj I was town. Good thing I got NKed!

if only you got nked this game tbh :roll_eyes:

There aren’t enough NKs to go around dude. But yeah, same.

Let’s see the pattern here:

Andres was town

Person tunnelling me was town.

Last person who was alive was scum.

:gigathonk:

The difference was that I thought the person tunnelling me was scum because how could someone be so wrong.

But that was two years ago.

what do you think about andres deciding to suicide and making me kingmake in f3 lylo?

I think you’re not leaving me/him much of a choice because you are infinitely stubborn.

For what it’s worth, I had some slight paranoia on Andres during our conversation hours ago but after Andres posted now that has been cleared. I’m absolutely certain Urist is scum and I seriously want you to vote him and end this misery of a game. Please.

noted.

what made you feel paranoid, what then made you feel unparanoid.

Paranoid because I could be wrong and that Andres might have pocketed me and that Urist is playing at a decent enough level that I might call him town if we were in a F4 scenario.

Paranoia is cleared because when I see him most recent posts I find the idea laughable there’s no way Andres is scum.

Dude in LAPD mafia, Urist!scum looked so townie he got NKed by his own teammates…

threatening to self kill seems like an obvious gambit here. the idea may be that if he threatens to lynch himself he won’t have to. he’ll probably pivot away from this idea some time before deadline.

Nah dude I know the feel because I was also privately considering voting Andres just to prove the folly of your ways. But it probably isn’t as great because you’re going to lynch me the next day because you’re not entertaining a Urist!scum world even when he has been playing as anti-town as possible the entire game. Like. What. Dude.

Let’s lynch the only two other players who give a fork about the game the entire game! Let’s ignore the odd player who is playing as anti-town and against town interests as possible with “rankings” as an excuse!

Do you know why rankings is a viable excuse? Because it tanks town points while allowing cover if they do roll scum in the game so it won’t jeopardize their scum games. Or that’s what I think it is. I’m spouting nonsense here clearly because this is my first ranked game :man_shrugging:t2:

is caring about the game alignment indicative?

That’s the difference between my scum and town game. As scum I actually look like town hahah

1 Like

Posting as townie as possible is.

Well you’ve done a great job getting this far

this aged well