PoEv2 - Game Over

Players
Rules

This setup is for an odd number of players. The number of mafia will be n/2, rounded down. No power roles. 48h days.

Every day, players may place a number of votes equal to the number of living mafia. At the end of the day, the top 50% (rounded up) players are nominated for elimination. In the event of a tie, the mafia decides who goes into the pool. If a player has placed fewer than the maximum number of votes, the mafia may assign the remainder after EoD.

If no town were nominated, the town wins.
If no mafia were nominated, the mafia wins.
If a mix of town and mafia were nominated, the mafia must eliminate one of each from the pool of nominees, and the game continues.

Links

D1

Day One starts now. I’m going to make it a bit longer, so that people can acquaint themselves with the rules.

You all have 5 votes for today.

Go nuts.

Well, just going to post first, then head to bed. :slight_smile:

I’m wondering what craziness I’ll wake up to. :slight_smile:

Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

1 Like

Random = good?

randomize between everyone who has yet to post. I guarantee we win.

Nice of you to join us this time around.

U bad

no

Sup

covfefe

VOTE: NotMafia
VOTE: Elli
VOTE: Andres
VOTE: Breshke
VOTE: Chesskid

In Star we sheep

Oh, actually Taiwan has been spared most of the COVID madness. Only like 500 cases total and 7 deaths. Less than 30 known cases at the moment.

Hmmm, well, even if that wins the game, I’m not sure it’s all that fun to play it that way. In fact, it’s not even really playing. Haha. :grinning: Reminds me of wolfia games I’ve played on Discord where people just randomly pick each other.

VOTE: Chesskid
VOTE: JakeTheWolfie
VOTE: NotMafia
VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: Breshke

Are you going with random votes among those not posting yet as well? :slight_smile:

VOTE: ActionDan

Am I doing this right again

Oh no