Pirate Ship Mafia

also sheeping Doggo since he’s my biggest townread now

VOTE: MacDougall

Oh okay so this is happening then.

VOTE: dusk
VOTE: macdougall

FYI, Key is the medic and I determined it to be useless to solving the game for me to shoot outside of her POE. It could turn into wifomy BS of “did Key block my shot to save scum or because she genuinely thought my shot was wrong” if I went out of the POE. By targeting both of her highest people in her POV, we get a huge sense of her actual alignment, and can recover tomorrow by voting her out or dayvigging her tomorrow or we confirm her as town in which case scum can’t nightkill both her and me tonight, and we still have a town leader tomorrow.

In case I’m night killed, the way the gun works is 1) you privately declare your shot to nanook 2) if you don’t decide a shot, somebody you placed a vote on during the day randomly dies 3) if you didn’t shoot or vote, someone from your faction dies, so for me that would be a townie. But if a scum gets the gun and doesn’t vote or shoot, a scum dies. In any event, we’ll never see someone with the gun not shoot, so that last part is kinda moot, but w/e.

I specifically chose to shoot Jake over Mac today because when Chess was shot last time, his vote was removed. If Jake is scum captain that tiebreaks, giving him two votes and that tiebreak is sorta dangerous and it becomes a bit harder to vote out Jake if I shot Mac instead.

If neither Mac or Jake are scum, Key is likely scum and she has the medic power to save scummates who are vigshot. Townies should still try to shoot scum tomorrow if that’s the case, but assume that Key will be using her medic powers to save scum and to let town die. I’m not sure what exactly happens if Key is shot though; can she self heal? My guess is no. That might be a good alignment testing method for the person who gets the gun tomorrow; if they autoshoot key (in the world where both Jake and mac flip town) then that probably townclears the gun holder. If they don’t, then I’d imagine the gun holder is scum who will not admit to having the gun and in which case @Fatmo should out them immediately to prevent them from going undetected. If neither Fatmo and the gunholder out who has the gun tomorrow, then Fatmo is prolly scum.

I know this follows a number of big assumptions that cannot be proven up to 100%, I just think the most reasonable course of action is to get Key out if Jake and Mac are both town and to let her help lead town if one or both of them are scum. If Key is determined to be town and she lives to tomorrow (which probably means I died), I’d want Key’s voice to be very influential in the gun shot choice, and I’d trust her with saving gun shot victims that she thinks are town.

VOTE: MacDougall

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

@MacDougall walks the plank and is

Crewmember

An ordinary crewmember, nothing special to speak of here. You win when all the TRAITORS have been removed from the ship.

@JakeTheWolfie dies and is

Captain

You’re the Captain now. You’re in charge of deciding ties. You get a neighborhood with the Quartermaster. You win when all the TRAITORS have been removed from the ship.

The mafia team of @UFOFever @Duskfall98 and @Fatmo have won as nothing can prevent their NK

@AKoofD
@chesskid3
@DKDK
@DoggoPlays
@ErikaFurudo
@Key
@kimpossible
@M_Plus_7
@nutella
@StarV

Please keep our postgame rules in mind! Postgame Policy

1 Like

gg scum!

2 Likes

I won’t give you any feedback @Nanook because I know how sensitive you are.

Surgeon only had a 1/6 chance to save lol

1 Like

Probably a good thing given they may have saved chess.

uh excuse me nutella and I won too

2/2 CHAMPIONS with Dusk

1 Like

Yes but you’ve already flipped

So people don’t need to be told you’re mafia :stuck_out_tongue:

TELL THEM I WON

Surgeon was MP7 the first day, weren’t they town?

Chess technically won despite getting shot like a punk on D1

1 Like

i’m open to feedback

Please be kind to MP7 btw, she had some fairly serious real life stuff intervene that made it difficult to focus on mafia. She did actively choose not to save chess fwiw.

1 Like