Pirate Ship Mafia

probably inconsequential now, but last game I bluffed n1/n2 doctor and asked the late arrivals who I should protect. I was trying to die to save Elli from being nightkilled, but I guess scum had two shots anyway :sob:

1 Like

should we assume that there’s a third world for this game as well?

I like my final bosses in threes, not twos.

@kimpossible give me the gun please though I never got to cash in my shiny things and am feeling very sad

Side note I’m now on the hunt for treasure if you have treasure please claim and let me take it

1 Like

What’s Captain actually do btw

1 Like

Actually now that I’m less titled about losing my shiny things it’s actually kind of funny nookie made the game two games to try overcome Elli and chess sweeping the game and we then won too quick for mafia to kill them both

1 Like

#nonstandard means it differs a lot from mafia, with such illustrious company as Ask a question mafia OVER, so basically bastard but slightly more polite

If you sign up to a game tagged nonstandard, expect it to be… nonstandard

3 Likes

Are we avoiding saying bastard?

Nah we just reckon it’s not the best word to encode in the tag system lol

1 Like

Probably fair lmao

2 Likes

hey what the hell

What’s your role do?

says in the op

if I’m dead, if jake is dead, and there’s no agreed upon elected captain, nutella is captain.

Yes but what’s the point what’s Captain do?

we don’t know, @Nanook didn’t tell us

That’s why I’m asking :man_facepalming:

maybe jake knows?

i mean hopefully

ask nanook, or maaaybe even jake. but if first mate doesn’t know wut captain does, I doubt second mate nutella does x.x

wait so did we win or what?