the reads list i submitted last night

FFS.

Ok, let me rephrase.

When did you form this read?

And what prompted it?

i copied the read wholesale from dusk once he flipped town

So it’s purely a sheeped read

1 Like

DS had Tommy as Scum, and Nanook also agrees. Something to keep in mind.

Cause last readlist I saw from you yesterday had DS top tier town. So dusk flipping town completely upended your reads that much?

We’re not killing tommy today.

I didn’t say that. I said something to keep in mind.

yes. i really thought dusk was scum

My vote is on Tn right now.

Fair, I’m probably being obnoxious

UNVOTE actiondan
im taking a short break from the game, we dont need another discussion-ending quickhammer this game.
id like to win after all

I kinda really like this unvote tbh. Today is super important for scum, not sure they back off before seeing if dan gets quick killed. So points for TN.

I think one of Tn/StarV has to be Scum. How can one of them not be? Town had practically driven the lynch of Dusk until I stepped away and M2H started having serious doubts. So they pushed it over the edge. I can’t imagine it any other way. How bad are we otherwise?

the thing is i was so wrong on dusk it’s not inconceivable that im also wrong on dan

I mean, I mostly agree, but also am wary of falling into the hubris trap of “we couldn’t have been this wrong collectively!” when towns push wrong D1 a lot, even here. You know?

So yeah, I think about 2/3 odds of scum in those two, but I dunno that it’s a mortal lock.

Are you usually good at reading dan?

Honest question, I have no idea.

Yeah I’m with you there. I also hate Dan’s vote on Town and total disappearance. But what can I do he was in “Jewish mourning”.

Dan could be TR’ing me because I pushed him hard in a game he voted me and I was Town. So I need to see a lot more from him.