Parity Cop 9'er (3, 4)

Wat

You scumread me for no reason the second pressure started to come off me a bit, your push on me was god awful. I expressed so hard I was in my town meta, and it was so obvious that anyone pushing me was either a) being extraordinarily bad town or b) scum, tbh I thought at the time you were too good to make such an awful lynch. I was so so obviously town and I am still struggling to see how I got lynched, m2h seems to have a personful vendetta against me recently, AD was idle parked since start of day and starv actually townread me, the whole wagon on me was dogshit and tbh that is why town lost the game imo

The entire reason I flipped on you was because I asked you who was partners with your top scumread and then you said me! Then you stopped pushing Andres and only pushed me. Pull your head out of your ass

StarV was scum btw so of course he townread you

His presence in thread was saying he townread me so it should be the same effect as a town player townreading me in terms of lynch, but tbf I had him as scum in my submission ever since he cast that vote because the hammer really made no sense. He hammered me without warning then flaunted townreading me the rest of the game, I don’t know why nobody questioned that.

To be fair the whole game played kinda shit but I stand by me getting lynched as a bad lynch from any town player on me. I will admit my d1 scumreads were bad though.

Good job on your win scumteam.

2 Likes

For some reason when scum lose everyone’s like “good job drinks all around! :smiley:

but when they win, any acknowledgement or congrats gets lost in the town tearing each other to shreds in postgame

1 Like

I mean yes key

But also somehow wow everyone played like shit EXCEPT MEEEEE

face it in the mirror people ya lost and you all had something to do with that

And by y’all I do mean y’all.

WP scumfucks

1 Like

To be honest, I put the win up the moment the game started, so I was dreading town actually coming together on the final day

Lylo was tough. D2 was make or break

Imo from how y’all battle lines were drawn

Agreed. That’s why I pushed dan so hard D2 to try and get that done as fast as possible.

no this loss was all because of you!!!

Tbh, I’m surprised Andres got us right on N2 because most scum won’t power scum day 2 like that.

@Andresvmb you had the best reads in the game, you’re a better player than your play suggests. I think you listen to others too much and that ends up biting you (possibly trained behavior via Elli / Chess)…

But you should probably follow your own reads in most games, even if those two have better accuracy, else its hard to improve your reads as you’re always focused on something else as the reason for win/loss.

I deferred D2 way too much, but I wasn’t going to do that in Lylo. And I follow my reads alright. But look at it from where I sit - I was right about DS and I had Dan spot on D1. And DS and Dan both agreed with Dusk about M2H. So I thought we were in decent shape. But Dusk starts questioning my slot and flinging shit at DS aggressively. And look at what he’s posting post-game - it’s like he has no responsibility for making D1 mostly about himself and pushing dumb shit.

After giving it some thought, I take a lot of the blame D2. Maybe I listen to Dan more and we lynch StarV or Nanook who he really had set on his sights. And I relied on Dan heavily for my final read on Nanook, which could have won us the game even then. But this notion that we lost the game D1 is ridiculous. And! That if only we leave Dusk alive we win. Because he wasn’t going to push me or Dan next…

I fully think I have a lot of room for improvement. And I’m constantly trying to find better ways to express myself. But honestly, I don’t think you are being fair by saying that I should stick by my reads or I will always blame others for my losses. Or that I rely on Elli/Chess for… anything really. I’m constantly complaining about people deferring to them and not making any pushes or reads in games. And when they are in a game, forget about getting anyone else to listen. It’s why when they were paired we got destroyed. And why it’s so hard to get Elli lynched when he was paired with M2H even though he was open-wolfing. And even in that game, the only reason anyone even pays attention to anything I’m saying is because Chess is pushing it just as hard. Had it been just me, I probably get lynched.

2 Likes

Right, but I mean at LyLo, if you’re scum reading me, don’t even talk to me, because then you just give me a chance to speak and for people to disagree with your reasoning.

I don’t remember trying to talk to you much, or not openly saying that we had to figure out whether you were lying or had the Team, and leaning towards you lying. I do remember vividly fighting M2H and Tn about them Scum Reading me and not reading anything I was writing.

This is what I don’t like about this. This is all 20/20. In the moment, with the pressure on and the game in the balance, I was fighting hard to get people to listen. I appealed directly to Tn who at that moment was my biggest TR to essentially help me understand what was happening. And then he’s the one to get me lynched. I am exhausted from that and don’t really feel like rehashing the whole thing.