Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

You should be thankful I threw that out of the window immediately and didn’t listen.

But to be fair, I don’t think you threw. I relied heavily on your reads to really clear my doubts.

Same goes for Urist actually - I think he did bad in D3. But his argument against Dan also helped me tremendously.

Can we talk about how Josh tried to non consensually force me to fake cop if Star claimed cop

2 Likes

Your read on andres did help me a lot in lylo, because dan was pretty much null. Looking back I don’t think you threw, but you did try solo a bit too hard. You don’t have to mechanically solve a game before you die to win, the players in the game were good enough to not throw so attempting to do everything your self I think was a bit unnecessary. You locktowning andres was still very important for the win though, had that not happened it would’ve been a lot harder for me not knowing his meta and with his d1 interactions with starv.

I’m sorry Josh but voting me before Dan isn’t the right play because I was town. That’s something you need to come to terms with

Dude what? Lynching you was absolutely fine in every universe.

Hell you tried to lynch me day 1

You had more partner equity than dan

Lynching town is never better than lynching scum gtfoh

Removed the auto-close timer for Elli since they’re busy.

1 Like

GG town, thanks to Josh for replacing me and sorry for meltdown. Cant handle forum mafia anymore, was on edge the entire time I was alive even before getting into a fight (’:

But u were killin it

My phone died the saturday and I wasn’t able to charge it, just got back from my friends place. Sorries all but good job town.

oh right, in the future, never do this btw.

that is, relying on a meta read of Andres. It was easy to see this game by his posts he was town.

Thanks q.q
Did enjoy rolling town with you it’s just probably not really healthy to spend most of my time thinking about mafia lol.

Was it obvious I was cop to you or were you genuinely pissed for me “slipping” there btw? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

U had me fooled

Graveyard: Parity Cop 9'er Graveyard

When is next ranked? I need to get some ELO :unamused:

Dat negative elo

1 Like

I’m still adapting. We’ve hardly even begun!

How to acquire elo as chesskid, a guide:

Lynch StarV

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I did enjoy your gameplay quite a bit, I definitely think you would benefit from taking things in game a tad less seriously.

That really goes for any bluffing game as it gets difficult to distinguish what is gamesmanship and what is not… It’s best to assume it’s all just a game, one that isn’t super serious… And not care what comes your way.