Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

Why are you trying to control cop so much before we have any info of who is acting scummy this game? You are attempting to solve the whole game based on players skill level rather than how they are playing this game. Someone’s skill level doesn’t effect what they role and this just feels like you are trying to direct cop as scum to me.

I’ve not played with any of this player list before sorry

Thanks sorry hahah

Why are ppl not filling out my survey, I spent a lot of time on it and it’s rude to not fill it out.

:cold_sweat:

VOTE: tn

Lmfao see this is the cheet I wanted last game but you were a fuckin scumlord

1 Like

Also StarV’s entrance here feels different than the usual bundle of confusion we’re used to seeing

Gonna leave my vote on Urist until it amuses me to move it but Star can go in the scumpile

I am making a concerted effort to make the games more enjoyable for everyone and that starts with a big problem: my play style in previous games. Hopefully you’ll be seeing this change for both alignments.

I am more than willing to have the partition cop check me N1, in fact I posted in my original blurb that I think it’s optimal, and it is optimal for us to drive the scum kills to the players we want as well.

I told him to tryhard this time

1 Like

If you aren’t looking at things from a purely “this is the optimal choice” is tn still your strongest scumread here/how are you reading Urist so far?

Ok tbh I think this is just bad play now, no matter your allignment you should never want to be copped because you should want cop to be hitting scum as town.

Not sure if I understand why that’s making you rule him out as scum?

Unless you’re just saying you’re not reading starv’s play as alignment indicative?

VOTE: StarV

Agree it’s bad play. Disagree that it’s VI.

I JUST mislynched Star day 1 as scum in the last ranked game this thought process is different and I’m not buying the explain.

“I want to get copped” is scum giggling at setting themselves up for a day 3 1v1 and an outted cop.

Day 2 whatever still too many days

You were scum against his town before are u picking up what I’m putting down

Yes.

I’ll probably thoughtdrop more on starv once everyone has checked in and tn has made some more scumhunting-related-posts.

I didn’t say that, my vote is still on him. He’s still the scummiest in the thread so far to me.