VOTE: Urist

Quiz is obvious cop fishing

1 Like

VOTE: urist
sure

NO PARTYING CHEET

you’re not my mom and dad

You’re grounded

Not really much point claiming a n0 D1 since the results means nothing until 2 people have been copped I think.

Shit that didn’t quite

you can select text in someone’s post and a prompt will show up to let you quote it in the post you’re drafting

1 Like

Nah you good - you can see the post you’re replying to by clicking on the avatar in the top right. (In this one it’s your squirtle).

If you want to quote a portion of a post highlight the portion and click quote, if you want to quote a whole post use the button on the far left of the post composer toolbar.

1 Like

haha elli sucks and is too slow (:

just remembered that this is a ranked game and STATS ARE ON THE LINE

THEORYCRAFTING GOES IN THE TOILET
PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE A VOTE BY TONIGHT GO IN MY BULLYING PILE

I think that this set up can actually be solved pretty easily. We need to abuse the partition cop as much as possible… Both to apply pressure/collect reads and to dictate mafia kills.

So, my sugestion is to split players into three categories:

We don’t care - Either they prove themselves as town or they don’t, but if we accidentally lynch one, we don’t really care.
tn
DS
ActionDan
Duskfall

Easy Mislynches - People who have a strong tendency for being mislynched and who we don’t care enough about that we want to protect them from night kills
Urist
StarV
Cheetory

Good Town - Should be able to provide a solid town effort that prevents them from entering the lynch conversation, if they can’t, they are likely scum and we can deal with that later.
Chesskid3
Andresvmb

Ideally we want to narrow the top group down to 2, giving us 33% odds of hitting scum (not counting reads). The goal is for the partition cop to grow his following within the middle group - ideally targetting the highest risk targets first.

I would suggest a cop order of:

Urist / StarV (whoever is being the most scum read at the end of today, we don’t need both because we play off each other very well) - Cheetory - Then the people who are most town out of the top group, probably DS - ActionDan

The above list is good enough to bring us to victory or LyLo. Scum’s best chance is to win at 5, vanilla 67% chance of that happening… We should be able to swing those odds quite a bit and command a very strong town team at 5 even if we do mess up.

VOTE: tn5421

Lolllllllllll

2 Likes

How would you even have a baseline for that dude? Lol

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Just going off people scum reading you hard in popcorn. I meant no offence.

This seems like a prior excuse to avoid lynching an unsatisfactory partner imo. Saying we can’t lynch a third of the playerlist because they aren’t good is terrible logic and is an attempt to shut down the potential lynch pool way too much considering the game just started.

How long do you think it’ll take you to have Urist pinned down Starv?

VOTE: StarV

Dusk have you played with Starv before?
If yes, can I get a rundown of your expectations of him
and if not, do you have any baseline of his playstyle in general regardless?

Use [v][/v] or [vote][/vote] tags to vote ppl - if you don’t the bot won’t catch it.

The gavel button next to the underline button in the composer toolbar generates the tags if you don’t want to type them. :slight_smile:

1 Like