Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

This game feels like it might end up being really easy. Lol.

I meant that even if he was theoretically town he shouldnā€™t want cop, Iā€™m not saying I think he is in fact town by that logic. Sorry for confusion.

Yeah I realized what you might have been saying right afterwards.

Urist and I are 100% on our reads of each other in games weā€™ve played on this forum and we have multiple games as either alignmentā€¦ Itā€™s certainly not a bad play to have one of us copped.

Wagon seemsā€¦ Forced.

youā€™d think if you can just parse each other you would just be able to act as in-game cops for each other
no parity cop required
:thinking:

this is also me giving you one last offer to comment on Uristā€™s play this game instead of talking about generalities

If you think you can read Urist based on whatā€™s already in the threadā€¦ Then itā€™s just an example of why I can read Urist and you cannot.

VOTE: starv

1 down boiz

1 Like

:white_flag:

2 Likes

Lollll

This is really unfortunate given how much effort Iā€™ve put into diffusing tensions postgame in SoDope and how much I tried to make a game out of iPick.

Iā€™ll forgive you for this stance if youā€™re scum, but I legitimately am making an effort to make the games better. Just so weā€™re clear, this isnā€™t a statement about my alignment or yours, Iā€™m just trying to level with you as a person.

I would hate for a player to completely neuter their playstyle just because some people find it hard to deal with. I think if you are town here [which is a big ask but] then you could probably just try to reign in some of the worst impulses and you might otherwise be fine?

I could buy you doing a bit of a switch-up, but this just feels like scum gimmick to generate content instead of engaging with the actual gamestate. Think if you genuinely found chesskidā€™s push on you suspicious you would be a lot less diplomatic here too and probably just call him scum?

And I kind of get the impression that chesskidā€™s thinking is that you might be serious about wanting to switch things up and doesnā€™t doubt that you actually do want to make the gamestate better. But that he doesnā€™t believe that you switching things up here explains the bad feeling that heā€™s getting from your posts.

Iā€™m fine with that, I just want to make it clear that the change is purely motivated by my desire to have better games here and not anything to do with my alignment. I have no problems being scum read, I just donā€™t want my post which is entirely genuine to be looked at as disingenuous an attempt to win.

Anyway, enough of thatā€¦

Iā€™m not scum, so I hope you guys have a counter-offer to my plan because I feel like itā€™s pretty bulletproof as far as town controlling the game goes.

Gameplan:
Get the scums D1
Get the scums D2.

I dont have any tensions with you as a player star

I just think youā€™re the scums lol

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™s scum.

so dusk is scum then? why not just call dusk scum instead of shading the entire wagon?

1 Like