Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

But u were killin it

My phone died the saturday and I wasn’t able to charge it, just got back from my friends place. Sorries all but good job town.

oh right, in the future, never do this btw.

that is, relying on a meta read of Andres. It was easy to see this game by his posts he was town.

Thanks q.q
Did enjoy rolling town with you it’s just probably not really healthy to spend most of my time thinking about mafia lol.

Was it obvious I was cop to you or were you genuinely pissed for me “slipping” there btw? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

U had me fooled

Graveyard: Parity Cop 9'er Graveyard

When is next ranked? I need to get some ELO :unamused:

Dat negative elo

1 Like

I’m still adapting. We’ve hardly even begun!

How to acquire elo as chesskid, a guide:

Lynch StarV

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I did enjoy your gameplay quite a bit, I definitely think you would benefit from taking things in game a tad less seriously.

That really goes for any bluffing game as it gets difficult to distinguish what is gamesmanship and what is not… It’s best to assume it’s all just a game, one that isn’t super serious… And not care what comes your way.

I also see ways for others to improve around you as well though, a stronger focus on right/wrong instead of smart/dumb would be an automatic improvement for everyone imo.

It’s really easy to say dumb or scum, but really what should be conveyed is wrong or scum. It’s really not a subtle difference and the overuse of negatives can be pretty destructive… The other thing is, the ability to see someone else’s perspective on a statement is not a sign of intellect or absence of it… Which is something that I think a lot of us forget or don’t consider when we’re in game. It is probably one of the more valuable traits of forum mafia though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Wrong or scum doesnt rhyme 0/10 would not use

1 Like

Problem is moreso sitting there feeling agitated about the game the entire time that I’m playing. It’s kind of a given that I’m going to react like that when I butt heads with someone when I’m sitting there stewing in frustration for a ton of hours in a row. Dont really think I should be putting myself or others through that :sweat:
(Especially when I dont have time for it either)

That’s actually the biggest advantage that normal mafia games have over forum mafia is that the game is over so fast and you can quickly reconcile / get over everything right after the game.

You’re dumb and scum.

2 Likes

Where’s that meme i made

Hey, I’m sorry if anything I said offended you. I am definitely a massive douche sometimes in games so please don’t take anything I said personally.
No hard feelings on my end.

5 Likes

In game?

I was definitely being kind of a baby about something I did being called stupid anyways. No big deal.

1 Like