Questions from us to you.

It could probably be better. The colour coding is not that helpful if you don’t have the colour codes memorized.

1 Like

Made them more descriptive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Courtesy of @Key:

When you iso/uniso someone you now stay on the post you were at when you clicked on the button (instead of going to the iso’d user’s first post in the topic). Thanks Key!

4 Likes

Happy Holidays :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

these fukken hats lmfao

Super primitive version of this is up - see the “eye” symbol next to the search icon on the header. (We might change it to something more fitting than an eye).

If you’re hosting a game, either pm me the link to or @Ellibereth in the post where your game hits night/an important event happens and I’ll add it into the modal.

Hopefully this helps with game navigation. Should work on mobile and desktop.

Yeah it works to me but looks… creepy

Open to suggestions: https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery&m=free

Hmm… maybe gamepad?

i kinda like the eye

AND OH SNAP DARK THEME HAS THE NEW LOGOOOOO

1 Like

the sizing is a bit off compared to light theme (not sure why yet) but I don’t think it looks too bad, just inconsistent, especially since we’re probably upgrading logos again in a month or so.

Oh there we go, fixed.

Any suggestions from Dark Theme users for a better color combo than the blue background/black words we’re using for the top banner?

I like it

i mean i wouldnt hate it if you made it gold

but thats just my color schemes lmfao

On desktop, you can see participants for a PM directly from the inbox/sent folders even when they haven’t responded yet.

Also sorry that the larger updates have been slow/late, been dealing with some stuff irl along with a (un)healthy dose of procrastination.

The “make the site advertisement ready” update should be done this month and the “vote counts” update should be next month.

Right now the vote button generates in order the votes happen.

We’re also going to build a mode that generates based in alphabetical oder of votee (the person being voted), to make counting easier.

Reason why it’s not in traditional form is because I think forcing exact usernames is silly.

Would people prefer chronological or alphabetical order to be the default? (Takes one additional click to switch to other option).

Chronogical i say

1 Like

chronological

1 Like