Needlessly Complicated Mafia - Postgame

@dunya has been killed. She was TOWN.

No town players remain, so the mafia wins!

The setup might be a little scumsided

3 Likes

Without knowing the kill thresholds, it’s nearly impossible for town. If you know the kill thresholds, it’s actually somewhat of an interesting idea.

We actually correctly figured out the Scum Team and would have TK’ed correctly every time without the mechanics so, I’m chalking this up as a victory haha

1 Like

Though to be fair, the mechanics did help with figuring out the Team so it’s impossible to divorce it completely.

I had a sigil tho ;_;

Sure. But nothing forced the town to spend ether so heavily. Also, m2h never showed up and another townie stupidly spent 59 ether n0 soo

6 Likes

Did u get my sigil? Why did u die

I had 2. I was poisoned and shot. And if the Scum Team upped their Kill Power, then that would have been enough.

The mafia had kill lvl 3 so you’d need 4 sigils to survive

HAHAHA

Okay that is absurd.

Sad. Rip.

Was a tough game. At first we didn’t have enough money to upgrade then we didn’t have the right cards to upgrade.

Thanks for the game urist! I’ll play another one of this if the rules are tweaked a little cos mafia having shared pool of stuff makes it hard to win.

I think the mafia spent more on their kill talent than the town did on sigils

Also chesskid getting bus and redirect on the night he had 0 priority was ## gamethrowing kinda unlucky

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping me alive @proto but you could have just not killed me and I could have not voted for you and we could have kept this game alive for years.

Such a better outcome, disappointed you didn’t do that.

1 Like

Ok, now everyone join my game:

The set up had been tested.

2 Likes

Great setup urist

4 Likes

My first instinct but I don’t want Urist to hate me.