Needlessly Complicated Mafia - Postgame

HAHAHA

Okay that is absurd.

Sad. Rip.

Was a tough game. At first we didn’t have enough money to upgrade then we didn’t have the right cards to upgrade.

Thanks for the game urist! I’ll play another one of this if the rules are tweaked a little cos mafia having shared pool of stuff makes it hard to win.

I think the mafia spent more on their kill talent than the town did on sigils

Also chesskid getting bus and redirect on the night he had 0 priority was ## gamethrowing kinda unlucky

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping me alive @proto but you could have just not killed me and I could have not voted for you and we could have kept this game alive for years.

Such a better outcome, disappointed you didn’t do that.

1 Like

Ok, now everyone join my game:

The set up had been tested.

2 Likes

Great setup urist

4 Likes

My first instinct but I don’t want Urist to hate me.

Now that this game is over I have no excuse not to design otherpick. Soooooo thanks for that, ya dick

1 Like

If you liked the setup pls don’t hesitate to back me on patreon, the basic rate is $50 per week but you can do more if you like

3 Likes

I’ll host this again (with tweaks) after running otherPick and Light of Valinor, so in two to three months ish

2 Likes

Hi.

So.

Scum was THIS close to giving a sigil n0 to elli in an effort to pocket him and deep wolf. While I know trying to pocket Elli has to be the dumbest thing ever, I thought I still wanted to try. The mechanics were very uhhh in favor of town discovering scum, so I thought to avoid detection it would take something crazy. Of course, turns out we didn’t need to avoid detection at all.

On night 0 proto changed his actions 20 minutes before deadline because i didn’t explain the pocketing plan well enough and then went poof so they couldn’t be changed : ( And that’s how operation pocket elli died.

I think the only good move I made this game was lying on day 1 saying I spent way more ethers than i did, which sorta gave me more than enough to play around the next days.

1 Like

Nanook looking at the rules: What

Nanook looking at chess and elli and star all being town: the fuck

Nanook seeing doggo and Proto carry: nvm :heart:

2 Likes

I would like this post but i don’t get why starv being town matters :thonk:

1 Like

Ez read

also can someone tell me if jake and chesskid were neighborized or if they were just that in sync over zero words in the thread?

if people want to suggest tweaks for the next run, i am open to criticism

i don’t think anyone even drew the neighbors card :thinking:

I think town needs town only skills to invest in. by the time scum realized holy shit we can buy a free block every night, it sorta just doomed town and we could have doomed them sooner if we’d known sooner.