MiscPick - Game Over!

I could see scum having a functional roleblock that goes before a jailkeep.

game is over yo

Why do you say this? It is not over until the deadline actually hits, unless people Final Vote.

I ISOā€™ed Impulse and Vizzy. This is a true 50/50. They have both made it impossible to discern who the Scum is, though Impulse seems to have gotten more reads right (I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a good thing or a bad thing). For instance:

Also, Impulse has been shading MS in our neighborhood, and I really donā€™t know what to make of that. They were about to give up until I said that maybe my vote could change. Honestly, maybe Vizzy is the Scum? Ah man what is going on this game? Thereā€™s really been some bad Town play and I canā€™t seem to figure out who is doing what, and thereā€™s so many different claims, and the Gtacc lynch was driven completely out of mechanics more than anything elseā€¦ Honestly, if this was up to me, I would lynch Erika. But thatā€™s not happening, so weā€™ll have to live with this lynch, because I am not going to help lynch whatever Erika thinks should be the lynch (and Erika put a vote down on Vizzy, so I canā€™t do it). And if itā€™s wrong, then it is what it is. Vizzy not being around is also making me question that slot.

Do you think Erika is hardbussing Vizzy?

Erika voting for NOT IMPULSE is a really bad look in my books; theyā€™d rather push their own agenda than listen to me.

Well, if I said that I turned my PGO off, then that means Iā€™m vulnerable to nightkill. Erika could have sent his partner to kill me that night, resulting in my death. I didnā€™t crumb it either in the thread, so theoretically I would have died tragically. This didnā€™t happen, so I gave him a small townread over the rest (who was performing really poorly, except for gtacc), but is a shallow reason to keep at Lylo. Maybe he just didnā€™t take the bait.

And yeah, impulse VS Vizzy is the exact 50-50 that is detrimental to town, You vs Erika is the stronger 1v1 thatā€™s also a 50-50.

With the votes being as they are though, just like a standard lylo, the teams are clear in my eyes.

Itā€™s either Erika- impulse or Vizzy- Andres/Sky to me, as I discussed/predicted yesterday.

Iā€™m leaning Erika - impulse now because Iā€™ve been pretty unhappy with their play.

And no, you wonā€™t be killed, because either youā€™d successfully roleblock the killer (or no-kill, depending on if youā€™re scum or not), or the non-scum of Vizzy/Impulse just dies so that it ends in You vs Erika. I think?

Oh and Erika, if scum, can kill me.

From your point of view, scum can only possibly be Impulse - Erika or Vizzy - Erika or Vizzy - Impulse. Can Vizzy be scum? If thatā€™s the case, one of Erika or Impulse is bussing Vizzy here. Do you think thatā€™s remotely possible?

Whatā€™s going through your mind when you consider if Vizzy May be scum?

But you didnā€™t turn it off. Otherwise Nanook would still be here. This is what I canā€™t wrap my head around at all. Why did Nanook think it was rational to commit suicide while mayorizing you?

Yeah, I didnā€™t. Thatā€™s why I said it would backfire

Honestly I think he probably forgot.

But then why did you tell Erika to visit you, when it wasnā€™t safe? Did you know by then that Erika was not going to be harmed because they had told you that they had chosen Impulse instead?

I do not know that they were targeting impulse.

Anybody who I neighborhood (one-shot) is also immune to my PGO. It will always be safe for Erika to visit me, and thus kill me if heā€™s scums

Okay so thatā€™s what I figured actually.

hi

impulse is being lynched gj