MiscPick - Game Over!

Yeah but it was a final vote. So say the Scum Team is not among them. Then they come in, also our Final Votes down and the day ends. Read the rules.

Iā€™ll be here before deadline. You can talk to me.

Also put*

Iā€™m going to bed, so I wonā€™t be here for a bit. A few hours - Iā€™m waking up early tomorrow to play d n d

What do you mean by nanook? I donā€™t understand. Maybe Iā€™m just tired itā€™s 3 am

This also makes sense. Erika wants to win here right now. I think the Scum Team is probably Impulse/Erika. Itā€™s not like 100% obviously, nothing is, but itā€™s my best guess. Iā€™ll re-read today and come back in a bit.

Everyoneā€™s so idle that I seriously doubt they can coordinate a quickhammer even if they wanted to

We had an argument about why Nanook had visited you, and I was convinced that you had influenced him through a chat we didnā€™t know about and thatā€™s how you tried to get two players out of the game in the same night. But you had publicly stated that you could only do it once. And you chose Erika. So Nanook would have known you were lying if you had also had a chat with him outside the main thread.

1 Like

Everyone has been on though. And once you Final Vote, you canā€™t move it. So you truly are forcing the issue.

Iā€™m going to sleep, lay out your case and Iā€™ll look at it a couple of hours later

Iā€™m too tired to think hard about anything right now

I need an explanation for this. I donā€™t get it. Why would it backfire?

ā€”

I want this to be true so bad. Iā€™m really trying to make sense of this game. But Iā€™ll be honest with you - jumping in the middle and not being there when things are actually happening makes it really hard to remember all the moving pieces.

Erika is Scum in my head not because of anything specific, but because of the way they have played. Erika has consistently sought to move the wagon onto Town players for example (such as Sky and Gtacc), but has tried at the same time to avoid being on the flipping players (moving away from Mantis at the end of Day 1 in #243, and again away from Gtacc towards the end of Day 3 in #947 [and onto Sky], despite screaming that Gtacc was for sure guilty). The conviction that the Scum Team was me and Vizzy at the beginning of today also rings like Scum.

Theoretically it could be Vizzy - but I just donā€™t see it. I think Vizzy has been rather methodical and tried to push the game in the right direction, but hasnā€™t posted nearly as much as I would have wanted so itā€™s made it hard really to make a good call.

Also, the Impulse final vote is horrible from a Town point of view. If youā€™re Town, this is what you look to avoid like the plague. Particularly in Lylo - so if your read is wrong, the game is lost? Nonsense. I want to lynch there really bad.

The people I push show up at eod and respond to their wagons in a townie fashion, or at least place doubt in my mind.

VOTE: Impulse

I also realized Iā€™ll probably be NKā€™ed hahaha nobody is touching MS, and given the 50/50 Impulse is pushing, Vizzy will probably still be here. So if this is incorrect the game is over, and if itā€™s right then Iā€™ll be NKā€™ed. Dammit.

1 Like

And then itā€™s an Erika/Vizzy showdown. Vizzy called me Town and Erika is not pushing me, so yeahā€¦ thatā€™s that.

You had a hard guilty on Gtacc. And then you move on to me after screaming for that lynch? This explanation is really hollow.

Sky had a hard guilty. Sky was being shifty and didnā€™t show at eod iirc.

VOTE: vizzy just to be on a wolf wagon at one eod lol

like if vizzy commuted impulse, she isnā€™t carrying out the kills. /shrugggg

Of course I very highly doubt Vizzy isnā€™t scum
Based on interactions, Metal Sonic + Skygazer/Andres didnā€™t seem plausible when I reread, neither Erika + Metal
And I hadnā€™t seen anything contributing that Vizzy had done like all the game aka couldnā€™t find a single towny line

I know very well what Iā€™m voting