MiscPick - Game Over!

btw this is a funny shade in a world where town roleblocker exist

What does PT mean?
I didnā€™t get limited, as I didnā€™t receive any signs of it. Unless thereā€™s no sign.
Iā€™m only partners with Erika Furudo if theyā€™re town.

pt: private talk
my action resloves at eod so I can change it anytime

Fine, you donā€™t need to limit me. Iā€™ll visit Metal Sonic myself if I have to.

Im sorry but i need to do this

Why would you feel the need to say sorry when youā€™re scum?

because Im not scum

How do you explain where the night kill went then

yesterday you were townreading nanook and nanook said they are really important to town and since you know nanook was really town, you just killed them. or simply you got roleblocked because you copycatted the roleblocker, and you were assigned the kill so only nanook died to pgo.

you also did not explain how you knew copying sky to yourself was riskless. HOW did you knew sky is not a mafia?

This is not a case of knowing or not. I believed Sky was town, and thatā€™s the end of it. There is no way my role could be sure of that, as I donā€™t hold any investigative power. I just believed Sky.

Flaws. Iā€™ve been informed that I can use only one of my actions each night.

so erika killed nanook

That doesnā€™t relate to me

scumslips all over the place

@Invisibility @Srceenplay is this a good evidence that I am not the only one that could fail the nightkill?

Let me rephrase this in a way that even you can get.
I have two abilities.

One was that once during the game, I chose a target, and all actions targeting me would instead target them. But all actions targeting them would instead target me. I already used that ability on pyx, who died N1.

The second one was that I chose a target and I would copy their action and use it on myself on the same night, without knowing what it was. This isnā€™t redirecting, itā€™s copying, meaning that I donā€™t interfere their action, I merely use the same action on myself.

I expected Skygazerā€™s action to add me to neighbour chat, but it didnā€™t. When Skygazer said they roleblocked someone, it is only logical to assume that I roleblocked myself, since I copied Skyā€™s action and used it on myself.

I donā€™t know if mafiaā€™s night kill counts as an night action, but it is a night action, so it would be impossible for me to roleblock myself and also do the night kill, since itā€™d be two night actions.
Only one action per night, remember?

Well, you can lie about night kill counting as an action and also your partner can always do the kill, so it does not really change anything

No, youā€™re trying to pin the night kill on me, it does change something.