MiscPick - Game Over!

There is no hammer. We have to wait till deadline and the person with the most votes gets lynched.

What do you mean do nothing? Do you have an action at night to do?

VOTE: gtacc it’s so difficult to lynch guilties these days.

VOTE: gtaccgtaccgtacc

Wolves don’t claim to have completely wasted their night action for pants on head retarded reasons out of the blue. Nor do they claim to have bus driven themselves to the night kill n1 unless someone forced their hand. I don’t see anything that make scumpulse feel the need to say that.

Metal said he turned off his pgo last night in hood and changed his story today to only I was safe to visit him. I would say that makes him outted if I weren’t angleshooting him town. He’s just playing like bung and should be ignored.

rn I’m at gtacc + vizzy wolf team.

WHY ON EARTH DOES A WOLF ON THE NIGHT OF A ROLE BLOCKED KILL CLAIM “OH I ROLEBLOCKED MYSELF” ???

I desperately hope Metal isn’t mayorized the whole game.

Yeah I was the dudes strongest townread, so I killed him. How about metal sonic obviously killed him by accident and the actual killer got role blocked? That leaves us with you and impulse. Impulse had no reason to throw his hat in the ring there with sky claiming to role block you. You’re so desperate, yet it’s sad because idiots gotta go and give the pgo an extra vote, so he can go off and be an idiot all day refusing to vote the guilty.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON ASIDE FROM IMPULSE KNEW THAT IMPULSE WAS ROLE BLOCKED

u

fucking

snails

This is an unnecessary and fluffy post to make

Does anyone else have this thought? That the game is practically solved? Because I personally still feel a town lose incomming and am not even 100% sold on gtacc v skygazer, but we have to start somewhere.

this includes gtacc iirc

If I was scum, partners would tell me Sky’s role. Based on everyone’s reactions, everyone but me knew Sky was a roleblocker.

helllooo what is sky even doing rn not voting the guilty? The team could be sky+screen for all I know. This game is fucked.

Let me correct that: