Microtown - Over

@GuyinFreezer - Doublevoter (the variant which casts one vote and it’s given double weight in the voting)

@DS - Night 2 Informed (informed of the alignment of a randomly selected living townie, not counting themself, at the end of night 2)

@chesskid3 - Unlimited Messenger; can send an unlimited number of private messages to other players, day or night, but the recipients cannot respond privately (they’ll have to respond in-thread or not at all)

@Nanook - Night 3 Vigilante

@StarV - 1-shot Roleblocker

@NotMafia - Ascetic Alien Babysitter: all actions aimed directly at the Babysitter’s target fail (not just kills), but if the Babysitter dies overnight, so does their target

@Tier - Rolestopper

@Srceenplay - Personal Redirector (investigative roles get “your target”-style results, so won’t know they’ve been redirected; targets both the player being redirected and the player being redirected onto, thus can’t redirect onto the Ascetic)

@Andresvmb - Traffic Analyst (always gets “can communicate” on the Messenger, thus will likely investigate someone else)

This setup was created by callforjudgement: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10780185#p10780185
  • Microtown is a 9-player game using the Smalltown mechanic: there are 36 possible setups, each of which has the same roles, but a different assignment of alignments to roles (each assignment of 7 town and 2 scum is possible).

• Each player’s role (but not alignment, obviously) is confirmed by the moderator at the start of the game. Roles will be assigned via a draft that happens AFTER players recieve their alignments. (see post 2).

• Mafia members automatically get the Multitasking modifier, allowing them to perform a kill and a night action at the same time.

• Normal phase sequence and kills (i.e. Day Start, scum have a factional kill).

• Scum win by killing the entire town, and vice versa; play beyond 50% is possible if town have a power role combination that could potentially allow them to eliminate all the scum first, despite not outnumbering them.

• The roles are as follows:

• Night 3 Vigilante
    • 1-shot Roleblocker
    • Personal Redirector (investigative roles get “your target”-style results, so won’t know they’ve been redirected; targets both the player being redirected and the player being redirected onto, thus can’t redirect onto the Ascetic)
    • Rolestopper
    • Ascetic Alien Babysitter: all actions aimed directly at the Babysitter’s target fail (not just kills), but if the Babysitter dies overnight, so does their target
    • Night 2 Informed (informed of the alignment of a randomly selected living townie, not counting themself, at the end of night 2)
    • Traffic Analyst (always gets “can communicate” on the Messenger, thus will likely investigate someone else)
    • Unlimited Messenger; can send an unlimited number of private messages to other players, day or night, but the recipients cannot respond privately (they’ll have to respond in-thread or not at all)
    • Doublevoter (the variant which casts one vote and it’s given double weight in the voting)
  • Action resolution is Reasonable Action Resolution. That gives the following resolutions for loops of manipulatives:

• Rolestopper, Babysitter target the same player: both actions fail, other actions targeting that player succeed
    • Redirector attempts to redirects actions onto a target who’s rolestopped or babysat (but not both): redirection fails, actions target their original target
    • Redirector attempts to redirect actions of a target who’s rolestopped or babysat (but not both): redirection fails, actions target their original target
    • Roleblocker attempts to block a player who’s rolestopped or babysat (but not both): roleblock fails, that player’s actions go through
    • Redirector attempts to redirect the Rolestopper or Babysitter onto a new target: redirection succeeds, unless the other rolestopping role targeted one of the Redirector’s targets
    • Redirector attempts to redirect the Rolestopper or Babysitter onto their current target: the redirection has no effect
    • Redirector attempts to redirect the Roleblocker, who is roleblocking someone else: redirection succeeds
    • Redirector attempts to redirect the Roleblocker, who is blocking the Redirector: redirection fails, the Roleblocker blocks the Redirector and not anyone else

The Draft:

Everyone sends me a positive integer, scum can already talk to each other.
Numbers ordered by lowest unique to highest unique then lowest doubled to highest doubled etc.
Ties broken randomly

Draft order public. People get a list of remaining available roles through pm. Picking done through pm.

IF YOU DID NOT GET A PM YOU ARE TOWN.

Send me a positive integer for the draft.

Also send me any questions you have.

The draft will be done completely via pm.
No posts in this topic until all roles are assigned.
Numbers chosen will be public info.
Scum can privately talk through this entire draft period.

DRAFT ORDER:

@GuyinFreezer - 1
@DS - 2
@chesskid3 - 8
@Nanook - 9
@StarV - 6
@NotMafia - 6
@Tier - 4
@Srceenplay - 4
@Andresvmb - 4

@GuyinFreezer send me which role you want.

For everyone else when it’s your turn in the draft I’ll pm you with the remaining choices.

ALMOST DONE

1 Like

@GuyinFreezer - Doublevoter (the variant which casts one vote and it’s given double weight in the voting)

@DS - Night 2 Informed (informed of the alignment of a randomly selected living townie, not counting themself, at the end of night 2)

@chesskid3 - Unlimited Messenger; can send an unlimited number of private messages to other players, day or night, but the recipients cannot respond privately (they’ll have to respond in-thread or not at all)

@Nanook - Night 3 Vigilante

@StarV - 1-shot Roleblocker

@NotMafia - Ascetic Alien Babysitter: all actions aimed directly at the Babysitter’s target fail (not just kills), but if the Babysitter dies overnight, so does their target

@Tier - Rolestopper

@Srceenplay - Personal Redirector (investigative roles get “your target”-style results, so won’t know they’ve been redirected; targets both the player being redirected and the player being redirected onto, thus can’t redirect onto the Ascetic)

@Andresvmb - Traffic Analyst (always gets “can communicate” on the Messenger, thus will likely investigate someone else)

Some notes:

• The double voter is NOT going to be auto tracked by the vote-counter, it’s on you guys for the most part to remember to add 1 to wherever GIF is voting. (for simplicity the double vote is always on, he’ll have no option to turn it off).

• Majority vote = dead. MAJORITY IS COUNTED BY NUMBER OF VOTES NOT PLAYERS. That means since there are 10 active votes d1, that 6 are needed to immediately kill someone.

• If no majority is reached by deadline the player with the most votes dies, ties broken by scum.

• You CANNOT privately respond to the messenger’s private messages. All messages through the role will be titled “Microtown Message”.

Draft results have been edited into the OP.

Deadline: 2019-04-14T02:00:00Z

@GuyinFreezer
@DS
@chesskid3
@Nanook
@StarV
@NotMafia
@Tier
@Srceenplay
@Andresvmb

VOTE: chesskid3

For the wonderful message he sent me

Oh, right. Vote tag. Sorry Elli

>have first pick
>don’t pick UNLIMITED MESSENGER
>???

>have second pick
>don’t pick UNLIMITED MESSENGER
>???

>have third pick
>CHESSKID

But think about this
If I or DS picked stole the role from you
Would you be happy?

I think I would always have been amused at minimum with babysitter.

But I don’t think anyone would have made as good use of the messenger role as I am going to, true.

Oh yeah also can we just take a moment and have a good laugh at these chumps?

Hey guys. I understand why the messenger thing went before. But anyone else not taking vigi to keep it out of scum hands is sus to me.

On that note, VOTE: guy in freezer for not taking the most valuable roles.

What exactly are you suspicious of?