MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

oh let me have a look so I can see if I like it too /s

I’ll tell you my alignment if you tell me yours

I mean I really just want to know what you liked about that hero. who cares about enlightenment /s

Wow i really misspelled alignment that bad huh

Just for that?

@clonedcheese can you tell me about this

right now, orange == scum.
However, orange == town =/> GKB == scum

that’s all I meant.

In other words, GKB/orange is TvT or TvS. I’m leaning towards TvS

can you tell me what those signs mean

1 Like

'right now orange is scum

However orange being town would not imply GKB being scum’

1 Like

But he just said that there is probably not one scum between orange and goalkeeper

1 Like

I think thats what confused me earlier because then he’s saying he thinks orange is probably not scum. I skipped the last part because I thought that was in response to my question.

This is the sort of post I really don’t like. You’re reaching a conclusion about a player based on the alignment of two different players and theoretically you don’t know anyone’s alignment for certain. Anyone can easily do this and it just feels like you’re trying to make someone look bad because it fits a narrative.

alright time for clarifications
I believe that between GKB and orange, there’s a maximum of 1 scum.
banana’s question was whether there “has to be” 1 and only 1 scum, so I said probably not to that.

Also, my quoting is all screwed up. That post is Arete’s.

1 Like

so it would be yes then? to my question? because you think orange is scum right?

this is why I hate gramir

1 Like

bad

if your question was “is there a scum between GKB and orange” then my answer would have been yes
However since you added the “has to be” and “exactly” modifiers, I said no.
Sorry if I caused anyone confusion.

I would also like to point out not only that GKB has essentially ghosted the thread, but also kept their vote on me even though the fundamental reason behind their vote was highlighted to them as wrong (and they acknowledged as much).

Up until this point I’ve categorized their actions as normal cheese plays: wack, tinfoily, and hedgy in a very them way. So kinda? This is the first thing that really stood out to me, maybe just bc I was part of that discussion. Also been a while since I’ve played with them, so the previous stuff may be more off than I remember

Im still confused but its NAI and I dont think it matters anymore so lets move on maybe i’ll actually pay attention in my online english class tomorrow

1 Like