MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Okay, it’s late where I am and I still have to work tomorrow. So I’ll be back in the morning. I fully expect to have like 400 posts to read, but such is life.

2 Likes

also bye people, I probably want to do work

Red and blue make purple

VOTE: Goalkeeperboss

1 Like

okay but I’m on cloned so that always goes somewhere

Elaborate Bolded.

I’m on it so it’s not a dead wagon

Yes, but is it showing enough attraction?

One person voting someone does nothing.
Trust me I’ve play games in the past where I vote a guy for something and it gains 0 attraction. No one else votes for it.
It becomes a dead wagon.

Well see there’s a critical difference here :stuck_out_tongue:

The real Arete was the friends we made along the way

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s technically factually correct from your point of view :gigathonk:

people I think are fairly townie at this point:

orange
Marshal
Erika
Litten
Jake
Andres
Gtacc?? somehow??

everyone else:

Screenplay
Seth
Cheese
Eric
Snowman
Darth
Doggo
Bananas
GKB

1 Like

@orangeandblack5

this list is too big

talk to me about it

Explain Jake.

In my experience with Jake, he tends to get more upset/aggressive when pushed as scum, often to the point of toxicity

Given that I think his relatively laid-back and casual response to my attempt at wagoning him here is town-AI

Explaining me
None can see
How to be
like calm tea

I’m straight chilling on this wagon :sunglasses:

1 Like

you can’t be serious? have you seen my games or do you just like to cherry pick?

I’ll contribute when it’s manageable for me to do so, I’m never going to self vote or ask to be modkilled. I’m trying to analyze a few posts with more scrutiny but there’s just no way that I can do that for every post in this thread, and it’s sorta pointless to do so on day 1 when it’s practically RVS the entire day, especially when I don’t know the vast majority of you.

If my role power was something godly I’d be more cautious, but it has so many limitations that I have determined I am far from high value to town, especially in these early days.

thanks for the clarification… that’s still something very weird for a player to talk about in the thread, you think most players would just ask the host in their PM.

saying stuff like this makes me incredibly suspect of you. for starters I literally don’t even remember most of the game you linked, but after scrolling through it I do remember that we got into a big fight over one of your posts being worded in a way that had two meanings. but uh I remember much more of my first game on this site, where you and ?screen? were too stubborn to listen to the newer players even though we had a greater scumread accuracy than you by the end. I was equally confrontational that game to you, and was town. Literally the only game on this site where we haven’t butt heads was the most recent signs mafia, in which I didn’t need to particularly engage with you because I could always talk to elli in our mason chat.

Votecount as of post #1120

GoalkeeperBoss (6): ErikaFurudo, Andresvmb, deadbananas, Srceenplay, Firekitten, Seththeking
DeadBananas (3): Arete, Marshal, GTacc
Andresvmb (1): GoalkeeperBoss
Clonedcheese (1): orangeandblack5
Firekitten (1): DoggoPlays
orangeandblack5 (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (4): EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, JakeTheWolfie