MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Wow

What a hot take

:roll_eyes:

@EricKline why did you reply ā€œepicā€ to this comment here. Did you change your previous opinion on goal, or are you making a joke here?

Epic is a joke from him every time

He also knows me.

And me

I see all this complaining about how you want to be high activity but I keep hearing the excuse that I am not normally that active on other sites.

1 Like

Do you want a hot take? I would vote for you purely based on your neutral claim, but Iā€™m actually trying to figure out who is Scum here. However, I wouldnā€™t let you live too far into the game. Iā€™ve simply had way too many bad experiences with neutrals Scum-siding when itā€™s convenient. Though to be fair I havenā€™t fully caught up so I donā€™t know whether youā€™ve rescinded your claim or tried to use it as a reaction test like some other ones.

Thereā€™s no way this is accurate hahaha

1 Like

I keep thinking changing my mind on what those posts mean for marshal. At first I ignored them because I thought that he was town due to the fact that he was complaining and not actually trying to do something. However after thinking about it more I changed my mind on that. I think the way heā€™s playing right know could be a wolf.

I commented about how heā€™s not doing much, and then he responds later with ā€œsorry for not being that active, I will try more laterā€. However later on he keeps giving excuses about why heā€™s being inactive, such as it being a different site, even though he promised before that he will try harder later. I think that this is what a wolf would do, while villagers would say that they just arenā€™t that into the game.

VOTE: Arete

Not getting the best vibes out of this slot to be totally honest. More than anything itā€™s a gut read.

@Firekitten what about Arete take on marshal?

who what where

Arete was saying they werenā€™t sure on marshal.
Quoted post with why they where hung up.
I quoted something I didnā€™t like and Arete say that makes them town.
Thatā€™s the jist of it. About 10 hours ago

Read on Marshall. Go!

Read on Andre so far. Go!

You know I donā€™t respond kindly to this sort of stuff right?

Not a whole lot of content anyway. Iā€™m reading through that section where they are trying to softā€¦ something, Iā€™m not sure what, and itā€™s painful.

going to be honest I think it doesnā€™t really matter that marshal can fake confidence if heā€™s not really trying his hardest in this game

This post pings me a little - itā€™s difficult to play Scum and have a high level of activity without giving anything away, particularly if thereā€™s some scrutiny around your slot already. I donā€™t know, nothing much else to say really.

1 Like

@orangeandblack5

1 Like