MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

But I did quote Arete because it’s not all that clear to me that DB is inevitable after Jake flips presumably Town.

just check the VC mate, unless you are saying its different if doggo is still alive

This is not what I’m arguing at all. And I think I’m not being all that confusing about it either.

Im saying you can check the Vote count and it looks pretty obvious to me.

Jake was the number one vote getter before he was Modkilled. You had… one vote. And you had the same number of votes as Srceen and Eric.

After the Mod Kill, look at who voted for Doggo!

So this, right here, is tremendously deceiving.

I had two votes to be shot and that momentum only went into jake because well for obvious reasons. Im saying that the proof that it could be easily predicted that me and Jake were the targets for the day one getting shot the other lynched is shown be how its literally happening right now with the current VC. I think you are being manipulated by scum but I don’t think theres anything more I can say to convince you.

I’m not being manipulated by anyone. I’m literally arriving at my own conclusions.

“want info”

I mean you can say it without, you know, putting a vote down.

Or I can not because Doggo already doesn’t like me and in order to ensure engagement I need some pressure

I hated this voting mentality yesterday and I hate it today

There’s no such thing as “splintering the town”

There’s no reason to coast to a lynch on one person

You should absolutely use your vote like the tool it is to achieve victory rather than do nothing and get trampled

This is just wrong.

And what does this mean exactly? Because as far as I can tell, we haven’t really been hitting Scum all that often here. And you’ve somehow managed to put votes down on every Town that has flipped. Literally every single one.

That’s factually incorrect

But that aside, considering that includes a D1 Miller claim and Jake, I take pride in that :man_shrugging:

No it isn’t.

Oh

I don’t remember voting for Marshal at all :man_shrugging:

OH it was to break a tie

How could you not remember that? It’s like the most important vote you cast D1, and one you’ve had to defend multiple times?