MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Yeah I’m not sure I’d count getting forced into voting someone I don’t think is scum because they always die unless they are scum

But you do you

Because I was thinking in terms of pushing people

Y’know

Pressure?

The actual way we figure out who the scum are :roll_eyes:

That’s the most laughable argument ever. Nobody forced you to do anything. You decided it made sense to switch your vote.

I am not even criticizing the switch itself. I was merely pointing out that you’ve successfully voted for literally every Town flip. So maybe not be so critical of others yeah?

I’ll be as critical as I like of your mentality

Especially given I think you are by no means bad, so it just hurts to see an aversion to using one of our best tools come from your slot

But I am using my vote. I am literally already on DB. I still don’t quite know what you’re trying to achieve here.

I am, however, willing to put off such criticism until post-game, provided you also don’t push people away from using votes for pressure

If you want to stay locked in place, fine, whatever, but pushing others to do the same is a giant red flag on many levels

tbh I’m just distracting myself from important homework because I’m a bit peeved :man_shrugging:

I don’t think it’s all that bad to have some convictions. I’m not going to start voting Erika to create pressure just because. I don’t think that’s particularly useful.

Rika is like the toppest town

So duh

Why 5.
Why not 4?

Srceenplay and GKB.
Go!

How does someone who’s Town forget about this?

DB lynch confirms Orange as scum IMO.

DB and Orange are scum together.

Not quite sure if I’d go there that soon, but Orange is a definite scumlean from what I’ve read so far…

scum doesn’t get a pass on rule breaking

So you’ve decided to actually post? This seems like you’ve been somewhat reading. So why haven’t you commented before?

True, but they also don’t have much incentive to get Mod Killed to avoid getting shot. You might as well have the Town spend the shot at that point. Or use the power that killed Doggo earlier to not have to face the situation at all.

jake was toxic as fuck tho

not really on day 1? on day 1 he was mostly spamming poetry