MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I gave you a chance to yourself or not, and you just did, so have a nice day

so you automatically assumed I was scum before asking that question

VOTE: firekitten

also okay voting jake if things swing that way

the way you’ve been treating people in this thread is inherently anti-town.

there was literally NO TOWN REASON for you to say I was bragging about having a life. that was just a pure and simple dick move.

r/ihadastroke
what does this mean

you realize by the way things are going neither of you had a chance to get lynched before you started bickering

alright let’s go into this mess
VOTE: DoggoPlays

please explain these two posts:

also

Litten is a dick, regardless of alignment. Accept that and move on.

It’s clearly not a good idea to claim d1 and doesn’t make sense from a town perspective, but tbh it makes less sense from a scum perspective. TWTBAW. Strong possibility of being a neut, but I don’t suspect that with the flavor.

Also in a game like this, a major character like Bakugo is almost guaranteed, and it would be foolish for scum to try to claim that. Although fakeclaims may exist, I don’t see this as being such.

I mean it’s pretty obvious that if I’m lynched you’ll all see that I wasn’t lying about my claim.

do what you want from here on out, you guys are clearly incompetent and having a 1000 post game with maybe 50 relevant posts is toxic to everyone involved. I have other things to do.

I think the problem here is you misunderstood my intentions. My intentions was to make a joke about how we don’t have a life, and how you do.

It was a parody of an joke where someone said wow look at Mr.Moneybags here

Also FoS on cloned for hopping in this discussion just to drop a vote with little reason

1 Like

alright gotta eat dinner, be back in 45 mins

but

yike
please don’t be angry but this thread is a lighthearted one lol

also not true

lol

ok newbie

Being disappointed is not the same as Scum Reading! And calling for scrutiny of players that are low posting is not weird?

1 Like

Honestly, Doggo this playerlist isn’t for everyone. We are here to have fun and play the game at the same time, which involves joking around. If that doesn’t suit you that’s fine, but please stop being toxic in this light hearted thread as you choose to sign up for this game.

Neither of you are being toxic

You both think the other person is insulting you when they aren’t

Now stop it

1 Like

he called us incompetent orange

He’s allowed to say so and that’s still not being toxic

If he wants to assume that there’s some distinction between “relevant” and “irrelevant” posts he can be wrong about that as long as he likes

1 Like

fair enough

wait orange when was the last time you played a mafia game