MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

You should ask the mods the same question and see what you get

1 Like

Plz report back what you get, this should be interesting

I also thought the same thing but for the sake of game not breaking by mass claim, I think mods may have used a main character for scum fakeclaims

2 Likes

literally the only games Iā€™ve ever even HEARD of that had anticlaims were ones where players literally are given alt names or codenames and are told prior to the game that claiming their alt name is bad for them.

so if I go out for claiming in this game, I think thatā€™s sorta mechanically unfair.

oh wow look at this guy MrBraggingAboutHavingALife

1 Like

do you always twist peopleā€™s words to make yourself feel better?

oh wow look at this guy bragging about not twisting peopleā€™s words

1 Like

as town I donā€™t need to twist anyoneā€™s words.

Sorry, what are scum fakeclaims? Like I know what a fakeclaim is, but I thought that was just something the players do, but youā€™re implying mods are involved in this?

oh gosh seems Canada have influenced me more than I thought lmao

???

Itā€™s a claim a mod gives out that you know is not in the game.

Usually at closed games with flavor, scum are given extra town role pms with no other use than fakeclaim those roles whenever they want.

1 Like

Huh, ok. Ig in a flavor heavy game thatā€™s fair and prolly useful.

Before I go on itā€™s not angleshooting if Iā€™m analyzing what the mods may have done, right? No outside info on them, just based on flavor and general thoughts

1 Like

I honestly think that the miller claim is actually a true claim. In a closed role madness game, itā€™s not uncommon to have a miller in the game and wouldnā€™t be surprised it Sulit put it in the game.

So this guy is scum

This guy is pretty clearly trying to act like heā€™s town, by trying to clear his name with his own flavor like this and acting like Iā€™M TOWN LOOK AT WHAT Iā€™M SAYING Iā€™M SPEAKING LIKE A TOWN.

1 Like

if you think Iā€™m scum then lynch me

orange and doggie arenā€™t scum together due to this mass confusion of a conversation

1 Like

ooh @orangeandblack5 apologies
I got the same response
I copied the question above:
ā€œAre there any mechanics that could harm me for claiming my role or flavor?ā€

And I got the response that the roles do not exist, but that a mass flavor claim will not break the game.
So I guess that wasnā€™t a lie on orangeā€™s part

Still I donā€™t see how you can get that an anticlaim mechanic has to exist. In no game will a claim ā€œbreakā€ a game, unless itā€™s a scum gamethrowing one.

1 Like

honestly the fact that hosts didnā€™t change their response is pretty bad

1 Like

isnā€™t it good to have scripted responses
I just donā€™t know why they would include the second part - in what world would a game break from a claim

VOTE: Doggoplays
!