MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Neither of you are being toxic

You both think the other person is insulting you when they aren’t

Now stop it

1 Like

he called us incompetent orange

He’s allowed to say so and that’s still not being toxic

If he wants to assume that there’s some distinction between “relevant” and “irrelevant” posts he can be wrong about that as long as he likes

1 Like

fair enough

wait orange when was the last time you played a mafia game

How can a player that is Scum also be a Miller? What is the point?

1 Like

GTacc I hate your reads. Like I fundamentally disagree with how you ended up where you did. I don’t know what you are, and that also bothers me.

1 Like

you’ve said that too :thinking:

yeah but there’s a difference between calling a couple people incompetent based off the fact that they don’t know how to scumhunt that well, and then calling the whole game incompetent because they don’t like how we are playing

1 Like

You went from voting Arete to praising his vote on deadbananas. And it’s not like you all of a sudden switched your read there, because you also wrote this:

You do sort of soften your stance by saying that their pushes seem authentic? This is going to be a long game isn’t it?

I agree man. This switch onto deadbananas seems way off to me.

Votecount as of post #973

GoalkeeperBoss (3): ErikaFurudo, Andresvmb, deadbananas
DeadBananas (3): Arete, Marshal, GTacc
Clonedcheese (2): Seththeking, orangeandblack5
DoggoPlays (2): Firekitten, clonedcheese
JakeTheWolfie (1): Srceenplay
seththeking (1): JakeTheWolfie
Andresvmb (1): GoalkeeperBoss
Firekitten (1): DoggoPlays

Not Voting (3): EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor

care to explain?

Seth has two votes?

I’m inclined to take your Claim at face value, but I don’t think it was a relatively smart thing to do. I think just from researching the Character claims gives away maybe too much information that is advantageous to Scum? I am not inclined to want to do it this early.

VOTE: goalkeeperboss

Hot take
Not at the stake
should be coasting lake

What? You are actually aligning yourself with cloned here? Are you kidding me? And have me far down the ladder of reads too?

I can’t read you, this much we know, but if I had to absolutely take a guess, I would put you in the lynch pool here.

@Seththeking get back on GKB. I am absolutely behind you on Cloned, but I don’t know that we’re getting there here. So let’s keep up the pressure.