MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Same here, I will start reading in a bit but people for the love of god please dont overpost

okay, so I’ve read the 600 posts… can’t say how much of them I absorbed.

will be paying more attention to posts from this point on, don’t feel like my reads are substantial enough at 5 am to waste even more space in this thread with them.

also this is literally the first day ever where this website has been laggy for me, makes scrolling through a huge pain. checked other websites and they are working just fine for me.

2 Likes

Glad to see two people caught up and said literally nothing about it

Including a miller claim

1 Like

That’s my favorite thing to wake up to

Like I refuse to believe there hasn’t been enough to just like place a vote before you dip

1 Like

Votecount as of post #633

JakeTheWolfie (4): orangeandblack5, Marshal, Arete, Srceenplay
GoalkeeperBoss (3): ErikaFurudo, Firekitten, Seththeking
seththeking (1): JakeTheWolfie
DeadBananas (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (8): Andresvmb, GTacc, EricKline, snowmaninblack, darth_tabor, DoggoPlays, GoalkeeperBoss, deadbananas

Activity Check: @Andresvmb - Please make one on topic post per in real life day.

1 Like

Kinda worried that I’m not scum reading marshal rn tbh. His normally high energy aggressive posts seem to be absent here, but idk if this is AI or just due to the change in environment

If you were to pick one?

I usually try less on other sites but I still am trying don’t get me wrong

I feel like Seth villa unless someone can convince me that he can fake the purity vibe that I get from his posts rn

1 Like

The game only started yesterday you know? I’m reading I’ll catch up. It’s not like I can do much else being in quarantine and all.

1 Like

You know me.

1 Like

Can we talk
About the Block
That my head lies
That the blade, high
will come down and chop

Erika is Town btw. Calling it now.

1 Like

Wow

What a hot take

:roll_eyes:

@EricKline why did you reply “epic” to this comment here. Did you change your previous opinion on goal, or are you making a joke here?

Epic is a joke from him every time

He also knows me.

And me

I see all this complaining about how you want to be high activity but I keep hearing the excuse that I am not normally that active on other sites.

1 Like