MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

We weren’t even in the same actual game there. We didn’t interact at all. You are like pointing out that I sucked the one game and making it a point about how I perceived you when you were Scum. And what is wrong about pointing out what you did as Scum in the past and seeing how it compares?

[v ] [/v ] no spaces

1 Like

VOTE: marshal

There we go I found it

Use the little hammer button next to the Bold, italics, underline buttons when you’re drafting a post.

2 Likes

Look at that beautiful distribution. Town at its very best.

marshall not a bad pick :nod:

1 Like

Votecount as of post #1199

GoalkeeperBoss (6): ErikaFurudo, Andresvmb, deadbananas, Srceenplay, Firekitten, Seththeking
DeadBananas (3): Arete, Marshal, GTacc
Andresvmb (1): GoalkeeperBoss
Firekitten (1): DoggoPlays
orangeandblack5 (1): clonedcheese
GTacc (1): orangeandblack5
marshal (1): darth_tabor

Not Voting (3): EricKline, snowmaninblack, JakeTheWolfie

Okay fellas here we go, didn’t think this wagon would stick tbh so I feel like I don’t have very many options here. I’m fumikage tokoyami, your class alignment cop backup. Once another cop dies, I can send out my shadow thingy to investigate other people and get a result back. I get the alignment back as a result unless blocked. From reading my card, I think the reason my role is Acop backup is because this fool can’t control his shadow very well? That’s the only thing I can think about why I’d be backup

I read back through your iso and I think I was probably just reading too much into your words

mb

we weren’t even in the same actual game there? sorry but I think you’re completely mistaken. I do remember another game that had two simultaneous threads, but the fact that you didn’t even click on the game I linked and didn’t even look at it and assumed it was this different two thread game speaks volumes about your stances right now.

Oof the sarcasm, it hurts

Oh relax. I thought you were talking about Erika’s game (which I’m still embarrassed about). Let me look.

:thinking:

1 Like

Class as in town

That’s not ehat I’m thinking about

1 Like

they are the same game

Lemme hear your thoughts
AMA with a useless role until someone dies

How many games have you played outside of CD

I think 3

Link them