MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

I said direct. It’s almost like you’re trying to be intentionally obtuse. Yeah, I fully expect the Scum Team to all pile on to one random player if we split the vote. I mean c’mon man.

And no, we actually physically win the game by lynching Scum. Finding Town is a way of narrowing down the lynch pool so you can, you know, win the game by lynching Scum.

And if we lynch GTacc and they flip Town guess what? Then you look like shit. Yeah, we take chances when flipping players. That’s the whole point of the game.

Except that’s factually incorrect because nowhere I am telling people to not vote for anyone else and coast in complacency to my lynch of choice

It’s not really that risky to let through for right now. If he’s scum, he’s going to check as mafia regardless. If he’s town, he’s going to check as mafia. Leaving him alone or lynching him won’t harm us at all because we can always lynch him later if we felt like it.

Why doesn’t it feel legitimate to you? In my opinion, Sulit would definitely put a miller in the game. Miller claims are suspicious when the game isn’t suited to having one, however in this game the chances of there being a miller is pretty high.

It’s not my lynch of choice. It’s that of either a plurality or a majority, of which I am only one player who isn’t even all that good at this.

Leaving a D1 miller claim to LyLo or near-LyLo loses consistently

good thing we aren’t near LyLO

1 Like

Do I think GKB is Scum? Absolutely. But so do other players, clearly.

Stop dodging the point

It’s more likely gtacc is town faking miller than scum faking miller. :blobby:

1 Like

What am I dodging in your opinion?

Literally the only point you can ever bring up is “GKB is scum” to literally anything I say

:blobby: oh my god this is adorable

4 Likes

Uhm, no. That’s not what I’m doing at all. But hey look if other players agree with you GTacc will get more votes. I don’t.

I’m talking about “why not create CWs?”

“GKB is scum”

That’s all you can say

Sure.

This mentality loses games

gkb is scum tho. Doubt he even claims

look that’s not the point

I understand your concern, however, let’s consider what happens after the gkb flip in the case that we don’t “splinter the town.”

Case 1: town!gkb
If gkb flips town, what info do we gain? Certainly there is scum on the gkb wagon, but with the volume of players on them for the unsplintered town, it will very difficult to use the vote to determine alignments.

Case 2: scum!gkb
If gkb flips scum, what info do we gain? Given the volume of the unsplintered town on their wagon, we can almost guarantee bussing. And without the competition created by other wagons, it’ll be more difficult to figure out where to go next.

Lynching scum is always good, but your determination to remove all competition will ultimately hurt town. I see no reason why we shouldn’t be letting wagonomics happen.

2 Likes

I’m going to humbly disagree with this point of view. There’s not even that many players on GKB right now, and there’s people that have actively called out GKB’s OMGUS vote but not voted. And then there’s others that have tried quite hard to have the vote move somewhere else. I would argue that that gives you a certain level of information about where to go next.