Matroshka Mafia: Over

I don’t know how else we could’ve played it tbh. Not sure how else to play this game except to try and sort by people doing pro town stuff and people not. The only read I feel bad at all about is DS, and even there, like, there’s only so much sympathy I can have when he, according to him, actively tries to make himself hard to read as town.

2 Likes

strongly think scum/town reads with the exception of the top two slots are not how you play this setup

Then how do you play this setup as town?

are “a and b scum together?” can be approached independently from “are a and b” down and I think when you consider normal games most people are demonstrably better at the first anyway.

Yeah but you have to ab cde def efg.

a and b cannot be scum. nor can any sequential pair be scum together, which would seem to require more accurate reads than simply “3 town, 1 scum, win game”

I think 2 town + 4 nonpairs is easier to not fuck up on.

:man_shrugging:

I don’t think it was determinable from your play who you were less likely to be buddies with. Maybe from there play.

Which then leaves placing your partners down to town/scum reads ? Especially if more ppl play like you did

I think there were definitely some associative reads, but hardly enough to classify everyone. I think Katy pointed out a really good associative of how Urist and I were like 0% chance of being scum together because we were Elli’s top two town reads.

So, by default, we probably should have had either me or Urist in the first 2 unless it was really foggy on both of us… If you have a solid scum read within the two, the other should have automatically been classified as lock town.

So, there is no situation where Urist and I should have been separate in the order unless one of us was a town lock, in which case we would be in the 2 at the end.

No, i mean that’s not what I said, I try to make myself very easy to read as town - and I feel like I did that here - I just tank my scum meta so meta is useless to read me on

I think this is hard for town to win. But I also think this format helps to hone scumhunting in general

So you’re /in for the next one eh

sure

If anyone wants another:

Scum topic

Oh also exactly 0 of you submitted a list as if you were the dollmaker…

That’s not true…technically

I’m pretty sure i meme submitted a list

U did not

everyone has failed team mafia and loses on tiebreaks