Matroshka Mafia: Over

The mechanics don’t combine well because the doll stage is either impossible then or really easy depending on lynch accuracy.

What if everyone got to vote the doll maker? Then the doll maker could in theory be scum and it would be an immediate loss.

I think it’s a good compromise, if you vote your global town read, you lose one for the dolls, and if you don’t, you risk losing outright.

It also adds to everyone’s involvement in the decision.

Basically, I’m trying to see where town decisions can be included in order for it to not be 100% talk and wifom.

I wouldn’t mind running one if you want to play it though @chesskid3

This was mentioned in the signup thread as an option but I like ellis opinion on why this is bad

I mean I was kinda right about TN at first I just backtracked it based on everyone else’s thoughts

Hey Katy, Star was in fact full of shit like I said, so still very interested in what you skimmed and came to the same conclusion as him on lmfao

When I ask you a question ACTUALLY FUCKING ANSWER IT lmfao

I said I saw where he was coming from not that I agreed, lol

I feel stupid about misreading tn :frowning:

good job tn. it sucks rolling wolf with a shitty partner

3 Likes

shitty partner who guided his posts :thinking:

2 Likes

Gj TN.

DS, Star was town, thus genuinely scumreading you.

Hey I’m not a total loser anymore? Maybe I can only do good when the stakes are high?

Thats fine, as were many other people. I maintain is just that no one understands how to read me on this site (which is okay because I go for that - Im one of the few people on this site who like to play scum and actively tank my meta so people cant use it against me) but there are ways that I town tell. Andres picked up on it and when I was asking Star questions and he was refusing to answer me, it just felt like he was forcing it because he wouldnt explain what about my posts was pinging his meta read on me.

Most of us did. It’s fine. I know what I’m good at and what I’m not good at and picking up on Scum who are efforting (without any lynches) is not my forte. I’m much better at figuring Town out over time. I just knew you were Town and I wish I would have gambled the game on that read.

You know I almost put you amongst the top 2? It would have caused a riot but I had this strong gut feeling about it.

Urist has never not scumread me, i feel, in basically any game I’ve been in.

I really feel like the postgame discussion here is lacking. Where’s everyone at?

My scumgame is usually much worse than this.

I don’t really know what to add?

I think this setup would be a lot more fun if I were in a table with players I knew a bit better, I think being able to townlock people makes this winnable for town and really only meta-centric playstyles can do that without flips imo