Matroshka Mafia: Over

What I don’t understand is Andres and DS not trusting me as town

You’re not obvious Town man I don’t know what it is. I had you as a solid Lean but I couldn’t just go all in.

Eh, Urist said not to switch, at the end I said switch with me or don’t

It’s obvious to you because Tn is throwing you under the bus. But you just crept into my negative side in my brain and just stayed there.

1 Like

I’m not listening to Urist here c’mon.

You should listen to his town read, because even if you think he’s lying, putting Katy next to Urist is still a loss

The Scum Team is Elli/Tn. How does putting Katy next to anyone lose the game? I had Katy as a rock solid Town. I said that I would be flabbergasted if Katy flipped Scum. I was right. I was also right about DS. Maybe give me a bit of credit here.

Uh I mean, if Urist is lying it means Elli is not scum

Hypothetical

Yeah, I don’t know how you read DS :joy:

1 Like

i called tn scum from his first post, he threw me under the bus because of that, not the other way around

Frankly, if this game was about lynches, we like almost always win. Very irritating.

Yeah but I was Scum Reading you because you had me as Scum. If you appeal to me more maybe you get me to reconsider. And you’re also fighting the perception of a lot of Town here.

yeah i definitely could have put a lot more effort into this game, that was my bad

Anyway, I tried. I had it in my gut and that makes me somewhat happy. I’m sorry I failed.

Yeah, there were a few posts that almost brought you back from my poe, but it wasn’t enough…

Also, I did say, tn dropped off a cliff for me when he said he was town reading me. We definitely should have focused more on that, because Andres + DS reactions to my play tell the story on why that was fake.

What did you guys think of the mechanic? I thought it was very lively gameplay and it looked super fun.

There’s definitely a couple ways to play this as the scum pair which is fresh and exciting

Also, I think if DS and I just don’t say anything for the past 24 hrs, this is a town win.

I think it’s fun, but I think it could use something for replay value.

I would like to have 1 lynch before the doll maker stage I think. and probably 2 more players, 1 more scum.