Matroshka Mafia: Over

Good to see you are all enjoying this experimental new mechanic game :smiley:

3 Likes

VOTE: Chesskid3

Let me put it like this: You’re gonna be useless as fuck to whatever dollmaker is picked if you don’t have shit for reads. So go out there and get some fucking reads. Push people, watch as they push back, read deeper into the game.

I have some thoughts on how this game could be improved, but I’ll wait until post game to offer those. In the mean time, please do your best with what you have, even if I think you’ve got a red pm this game.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #323

chesskid3 (2): tn5421, DS
END DAY (1): Urist

Not Voting (6): Nanook, StarV, KatyushaGB, Andresvmb, Ellibereth, Josh

VOTE: END DAY

isnt that what im doing though? :gigathonk:

everyone leets lynch chesspug and win the game

No, it’s not. Read my previous post.

VOTE: checkersboy7

1 Like

so im not interacting with people and watching as they push back?

thread was dead until i came in and started talking. Everyone seems to think im scum, im not, so here i am - tell me who your scum are without posting the letters D and S together

elli and urist, and if you’re the dollmaker i think starv is #3

your posts read as:

“watch as i active lurk while explaining why im doing fucking nothing”

1 Like

and i think i said this before, i dont lurk as scum

Elli read is based off of the low-effort? I think hes aware of that meta now though

I don’t care what your own assessment of your meta is. Don’t bother stating such a useless thing at me again.

1 Like

Youre being extraordinarily bossy with this new avatar

Neopolitan is a sadist, after all.

Minor edit to rules as I have realized it’s not the same difficult for dollmaker versus not.

So as an optional super fun cyber crime, you can PM me what your 1-7 would be assuming you get dollmaker, and you have to do so by the election for me to count it.

Either way I will announce anyone’s submission and grade after the game is over.

no…

i dont understand what the fuck hes doing and he just feels cagey abt it

i dont have the self confidence for this LMAO