@DS
@Andresvmb
@Nanook

Role PMs are going out now, there will be 6 of these:

пролетариат

enjoy working the mines loser

And 2 of these:

буржуазия ARISTOCRAT WINNER SCUM

WIll give time for everyone to confirm, during which time the буржуазия can talk.

1 Like

All Role PMs out. I’ll start this up hopefully tomorrow afternoon, and then there will be a 3 day period for discussion, after which a doll maker will be LIFTED FROM THE MINES

to a life of a babushka

to have all of Mother Russia’s hopes and dreams on their shoulders.

They will then have up to 24 hours to submit their Doll Making Orders.

Anyone else who wants to can submit an order to me privately by PM as well and it will be graded THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE DOLLMAKER IS MADE PUBLIC to be graded for credit

Signup post quoted here:

Players:
@tn5421
@Ellibereth
@Urist
@StarV
@KatyushaGB
@DS
@Andresvmb
@Nanook

My my what pretty dolls you will all make! But for one of you, a doll maker will be made!

Please discuss. You have 3 days.

@Ellibereth solve game plz

rush b cyka

lol

I didn’t read the set up and I am totally lost. Anyhow, I still don’t really get it, who organizes the dolls? How many scum?

Clem is town

Chesskid is scum

1 Like

Edited signup post into the 2nd post in thread

OK, so we just need 2 more town and we win. TTTT block ftw

Also edited examples to be for an 8p game which this is

It’s randomly selected after 3 days :pensive:

I havent rly thought too hard abt strats but the obvious thing is to try to figure out unlikely pairs but that seems harder without lynches

Actually i have no idea what the psychology behind pairings are like since without any stakes scum can just do whatever and it doesnt matter

btw the plain english for the dollmaker:

put ur top two townreads in first and then order every doll so that no one is next to a plausible partber

1 Like

im town

:wig:

The goal here is to make it as obvious as possible that you’re not Scum. The problem gets worse if one of the top two global Town Reads is then selected to act as Doll Maker.

1 Like

Anyway, I’m not sure how really to do this. My best take is to have everyone submit an order for what they would do, at around the same time, and see what shakes out.

I mean, the easy way out is to just sheep Elli no matter what. The problem is if he’s scum, he’s probably adequate enough to make it 72 hours. So the solution is…play super towny, basically.

Yeah but there’s no votes, no flips, and nothing but us strategizing and trying to argue what should be the case. I don’t know whether it makes sense to try and most of us agree on a potential order or variations depending on who gets picked, but I know I’m not going to simply rely on Elli here.

Nanook has already publicly asked Elli for input, and is arguing that anyone sheep them. So the partner equity is higher than random? I know I wouldn’t place them together, even if I solidly thought Nanook was Town.

In my opinion, not trying to organize the game some way but just depend on one player here doesn’t maximize our odds of getting it right. Which are already low.