Matroshka Mafia: Over

i personally dont feel the need

/shrug

from elli: im just going to chill
from ds: as of right now theres nothing to go off of
from urist: can we shorten deadline? 3 days without blood is too long

kats: is actually trying
starv: is, wonder of wonders, possibly town this game
andres: interested in solving the game but burnt out from all you losers wasting time for no good reason
nanook: same as above but possibly not burnt out, could be real life stuff

we’re not… there’s no reason for you to sit back and do nothing because as a town player u should be trying to gamesolve and prove yourself before any information is given… which is the point of d1

whatever this is a pointless convo :woman_shrugging:

I don't see the need for my reads to change unless andres and nanook don't come back

The reason is pretty simple from my point of view: It's because DS isn't town.

i mean Yeah but what if he really believes this

it wouldnt shock me :skull:

nah reason is I can honestly say that im just not good enough at town to be effective until the dollmaker gets here

If only elli weren't a consensus scum read, huh?

Too bad that increases scum's chance of victory to about rand from 28% ev

i havent found anyone to be objectively scummy

solve by poe then? you need 4 townreads of varying strength…

with my luck im gonna be the fucking dollperson

okay i can appreciate you nutting up for that. I still don’t think you’re town but it takes a big man to say he’s not good at something

If he wants to throw the game for town he can see himself out of my game that’s in signups. strongly considering throwing the new newbie-friendly tag on it, too

i hope i get picker so I get to send my list in instantly.

with my luck one of [nanook, andres] is gonna be the doll person

this is exactly the sort of mindstate i have

Why are you so reliant on flips and roles to tell you things? It’s like you’ve embraced your inner Town of Salem player.

1 Like

how am i throwing the game?

im just being upfront about my position here

afsjdl;kjsad;lfsadjfd;jfsaka;j :wig:

(if i didnt have an obligation to use my likes this would simply be a like)

1 Like

you heavily implied that you’re not even willing to try until a dollmaker gets picked

tbh the flips and roles dont matter its the vote analysis i think that does. If everyone wants to just do a reads list thats something i can work off of but the lists dont necessarily make this game an easy thing to read for me because you are just trying to put two scum not at the front and not together